Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andoros12

re: Andoros - Protection Paladin - Social Application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Hello everyone my name is Florin, I'am 18 years old and I live in Romania.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My main character in LK was a Blooed Elf Mage, I played on it long time, but now I play on a Protection Paladin.
Armory links:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/allera/advanced (Allera - the mage)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/andoros/advanced (Andoros - the paladin. Now I'am gona get lvl 85 soon)

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I am applying to become a member of Forsaken Enlightenment for a new start in a great, friendly and sociable guild. I have heard so much about the friendly, helpful and great people within the guild from a friend of mine. Slackah.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Yes I know Slackah, is my real life friend, he told me about guild.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
On this realm, only in one guild Big Booty Girls, with a RL friend just for fun.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I join in on all social activity and share a good sense of humour with most people. I also offer my support ingame. I am always ready to help guild to down the endgame content.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

At the moment only for a social spot, but in future I will apply again for a social spot.

Thank you.

Best Regards, Andoros!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Quote:
At the moment only for a social spot, but in future I will apply again for a social spot.

Do you mean a raiding spot? Are you wishing to join with the wish to become a raider (bearing in mind raiding is scheduled to start in January). If you are aiming for raider position, it may be worthwhile bobbing answers to the raiding questions anyway, though spots are limited, it is helpful to know beforehand.

Andoros12

My bad, now I apply for a social spot. In future I make a new application for raid spot,

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Ok sorry we will have a look at this 2moz and if no one says no, I will give you an invite as social ok. You seem quite nice, if not a little slow ;p but maybe thats a language thing :D

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Ok no one else has said no so whisper someone for an invite Happy

Andoros12

OK thank you for accepting me. I will do it when I'am online.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum