Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Gothwin - Holy/Disc Priest Social Application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Michael. I'm 21 years old and i'm living in Bern, Switzerland

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armory.)
My main character is Gothwin, a level 80 Holy/Disc Priest that happens to be a skilled Engineer(450 Gnome engineering)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Gothwin
This character is roughly 4 years old and i've been Playing it pretty frequently. I've been a healer since TBC.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I'm applying to FE because i heard many a good thing from friends who already are in the Guild. Also i've always been in Social/Raiding Guilds and find the combination of the two pretty comforting. I always liked to be able to Raid but i hate to be forced to do so, which would be the case in a full raiding Guild.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know pretty much everyone who used to be in Lunar Eclipse since i've been with them from the start all the way to the end. Namely that would be Marxua, Ateiwiux, Zenjucy and Aaltsje.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
1. Steelbloom
My first real Guild. Stayed until divided into Lunar Eclipse
2. Lunar Eclipse
Stayed until now. Want to leave because it has become an alts Guild.
I don't have any other pending Guild applications.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Well with me comes 4 Years of Healing Experience. As well as a generally happy Person with tendencies of having an open Ear to everyone. I always like to talk about Lore and learn something new about Warcraft. Never read any Books though, which i kind of regret.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I'm interested in becoming a Guild member who can join the occasional Raid. I won't lie to you i'm not going to be online 24/7, i'm not going to be able to join every single Raid. But if i have the Time and you have the free spot, then i'll be more than happy to Raid with you.

Yes i know this seems like i want in as social and then raid anyway just to avoid
answering the other questions for Raiders but i've given it much thought and since
i can't Raid regularly i decided to make it a social Application if you'd like to see
the other questions answered please just ask and i'll post them as well.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Toofles the Great

woooooo, Goooth :o

I can assure you this guy is one of a few of LEC who is truly awesome and having him in FE would only be an addition to already great group of players!

not too bad for a social app knows a few members, other officers able to comment,
Sherawr
Guardian

I have no objection in you joining as a social member the more the better, howeveer in you app you said :-

2. Lunar Eclipse
Stayed until now. Want to leave because it has become an alts Guild.

Some if not most of us have alot of alts that we play and raid with as well as our geared mains, what are your views on this? and would this be a problem if you were to join?

Erebos(pete)
Alt

Ive know Goth for a million years now a standup guy with a good sense of humor an assest to FE in my opinion good luck on the app goth.
(cealis).
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Mmm can give it a shot as you are wanting Social Happy Jon I think he left LE like the rest of them because it got a tad boring with everyone leaving if im right.

Well yea the more the merrier atm, Maybe more people will up our stupid daily guild exp cap or something . Give an officer a whisper as you already have friends in the guild etc.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Agreed accepted poke an Officer ingame for an invite! Welcome!

Gothwin

Thanks for accepting me.
And yes i leave LE becouse everyone else left
and the Guil chat is just like a Ghosttown now.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum