Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Toofles the Great

re: Strings, Balance/Resto Druid - Social App - ACCEPTED

Hmmmm... 6 days and a bit :\ And you paid for that guide? :C

Haha all so stuck up on the guide part... but isn't the real truth about powerleveling just to make sure you do quests that can be done quick and give relative muchos experience.... and even more important: Gaming day and night, cause with or without a guide, all is based on the amount of hours you spent leveling and your ability to put that amount in a week or do it over 10 weeks. wink Powerleveling does say you had some time left and spent it on wow... don't you just love a game addict.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Im not stuck up on the guide bit, I was just curious about the time it took to level and I thought even for me 6days is fast, I thought it was real time days not played time days, once I found that out it made sense Happy. I aint fussed about the guide, guess people need em sometimes and are useful.

Bennied
Enlightened

Hehe not saying they aren't usefull or that I haven't used them. Now you made me curious too. How many hours did you spent on leveling to 80 Strings. I have had people trying to convince me it can be done in hours in stead of days, but I can hardly imagine. Cause if that guide really does make it possible to do it way faster, than i'm interested too.
Toofles the Great

Bennied wrote:
Hehe not saying they aren't usefull or that I haven't used them. Now you made me curious too. How many hours did you spent on leveling to 80 Strings. I have had people trying to convince me it can be done in hours in stead of days, but I can hardly imagine. Cause if that guide really does make it possible to do it way faster, than i'm interested too.

Did my druid in 7days, or even less, but very close to it - 24 hours - 60$? :C No, thank you, kind sir.

The way i worked it out was that with the guide after lvl 20 or so it seemed to be a level every 2 hours or so - some of the time you were doing alot of traveling so it was a bit longer.

When you got into TBC i think it was an hour every 2.5/3 hours and from 70-80 it was a level every 4 hours i would say. I should have taken a screenshot to show how long it took me ill try it again and let you know.

The good thing about the Zygor thing is that it tells yo uevery step, where to go and also it does it in the right order so you dont have to run about going back and forth all the time Happy

Not saying that i necessarily did it *cough* but there are ways in which you can get it for free.....i "hear" that you can download a torrent of it if you were so inclined, not that i would suggest such things....honest

I cant believe all you people are hijacking my application form - how rude :P hehe

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

Hey dude, not seen this app, where in cornwall are you based as you got a fellow cornishman here from Penzance, Really good app, and since we are coming up to cata content would be good to get more peeps onboard to progress and get our selfs levels and instanced up. etc and raid ready

In terms of leveling, it can be done very very quick, Patrik and myself are only 2 days through our 52 night elf mage and human hunter and we've been holding back to let smara's rogue catch up so we can pvp and instance level together.

i'ld also like to point out my herbalism is currently 329 and inscription is 250 on this toon too, but I like to see myself as a seasoned pro.

I've going to have a test over the next few months myself see how quick I can do it as a BE warrior tank, will be interested. (goto be a horde i've used up all 10 character slots on ED)

<----- Humphry Davy boy though I live closer to Newquay now till i head back up to Southampton late next year (shouldnt stop me playing though).

Out of interest now i think about it (I had an induction to work in the local hospital which was really boring so my mind wondered) what is your required raiding attendance? I was thinking that 3 days a week aint too bad really and your days seem pretty good as well.

I dont spose your in need of a boomkin or resto by any chance? I would need to enchant my gear up a bit but i wouldnt say my gear is horrible (though you will probably tell me otherwise)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

lol m8, how small is the world, same school as me, left in 99 so i'ld imagine you were a school a year or 2 below me.

regards to raid attendence, its not a forced attendance, but if you sign for all 3 of the 25 man nights you'll stand a better change in getting picked if you signed for 2.

anyways, I give my thumbs up for a fellow cornishman, what do the rest of you officers think,
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Loving the app, except the female bit, I'll make sure to be extra manly when I raid lead 25 mans just for you! Poke an Officer ingame for an invite.

Strings.
Wanderer

FEFTW
Toofles the Great

Strings. wrote:
FEFTW

OMG YOU GOT MY AVATAR ON TEH OTHER FORUMZ

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: