Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paltsu

re: Paltsu Social application - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?

My name is Thomas, I'm 37 and from Dundee in Scotland.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My name is Paltsu. I’m level 80, I’m a Ret Pally with a holy off-spec. My professions are 450 Mining and Blacksmithing.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Paltsu

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

After experiencing top end Wrath of the Lich King raiding and now that all main guilds have stopped raiding. I would like to sit back and enjoy the social aspect of the game with some people like me. I have been an officer in my current guild and the time has come for me to sit back and enjoy the game again. This game does have a nasty habit of bringing out the worst in people and for that reason I am looking for a new home. What I expect from Forsaken Enlightenment is a nice relaxed chilled atmosphere with a balanced and fair guild with no big egos.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I heard about you while looking around various forums. Including the official Emerald Dream WoW forum. Just trolled basically.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I only have been in one guild called Legenda and I am planning to leave because I want to enjoy the social side of the game up until cataclysm. No big issues. No major epeen. Just real people who have real lives.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I believe I can bring a good social member upon your guild and a back up raider if needed. I believe I have a good sense of humour. I just hope you can understand my accent!

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Social unless needed to raid currently. I may wish to raid in expansion.

Thanks

Thomas

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

good social app there.
nicely geared if we needed anyone to slot in a raid if sort.

Couple of things I wanted to ask.
Silvermoon is a big realm, why did you decide to move from there?
And what made FE stand out to you over the over guilds?
Toofles the Great

I believe this is better than Billy's app.
I'd love to see Thomas in our ranks :o

re: Bennied

Finally somebody with a sence of humor! Happy Your gear, application and experience is a resume guilds don't see often I think. Like Johnny (Everlightly) I'm also curious why you made the transition all the way over to another realm. What happened? Not unusual though that players switch realms just to start over. Your age makes you a mature player and your experience says you're addicted too... Welcome in Emerald Dream. Talk to you soon! wink
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Nice application what did make us stand out from the other guilds on the server btw?
I dont see anything wrong with joining as social.

I must admit your gear is very high so would this mean you are leaving once cata comes out to join an hardcore raiding guild? Or would you be staying.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Still looking for a response!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

No response so declining, thank you for your application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum