This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blueyy/ Daniel

re: Warriors dps/tank application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

My name is Daniel Edwards, I am 17 and 3/4 Happy I live in Wales, UK.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

My characters name is Blueyy, level 80, arms warrior and Prot. My professions are BS maxed and Mining maxed.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Blueyy (I have just activated a faction change, if your woundering why im horde :D)

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I am appyling to the guild to make the most out of my time playing WIW, i wont to play with sophisticated people and be back with my old buddies (Wizzbosh, Chrism, Wiggins, Desoto etc)

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Yes i know Wizzbosh, Chrism, Wiggins, Desoto, i heard about your guild from Wizzbosh.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I have been in Knights of the Heart on Alliance, Novus Orsa and Trolling Paladin Forums on horde. I left Koth because alot of us went over to horde, Novus Orsa because everyone left and Trolling Paladin froums because i took time off WOW ( Had stuff to do for work) and they kicked me.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I will bring a positive attitude to the guild, my character is a DPS and a Tank so i can bring the quality of being available either spec.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I would like to be both, sometime i cannot raid but sometimes i can if that is ok Happy

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

I am Arms and Prot spec, i perfer Arms because i am fairly new to tanking atm and it will take me a while to master it.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I visit websites, i spend quite a while mastering my spec, if something is lacking i will make sure to correct it ASAP.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I chose arms because i investigated around and eventually i used the talent tree and glyphs i have now and i felt that i was getting a more profitible outcome from it.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Yes, if i sign for a raid i will make sure that i will be there on time and will be there until it ends, no one will interupt me, unless god strikes my modem down lol Happy

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

I am available on Mondays, Wednesdays and saturdays and sundays.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

I use

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

I have done all raids, i have been to ICC 10 & 25 man, i know mostly all the tactics for every boss.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

I believe i am geared for ICC 10 & 25.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

I have done a few cannot remeber which ones sorry, i found them preety cool, good to test a affective raid group, and hell yah i would love to do more Happy

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

I feel very happy because it shows that the officer cares about my character and wants to help me progress and become better in the game.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

I am fine with this, if that person needed it more than me i would congratulate them on it.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

I am ok with that, as that persons character is obviously doing better DPS than me and has better attendance than me.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

Well im not really an argumentative guy, if they did say something about my performance, i would ask what i did wrong and try to improve iin it the future.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

I feel ok with that as i do not car how many times we wipe, as long as we are learning from our mistakes, you need to make mistakes to become better.

Thank you for reading my application Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Wizzboshing

Dan!

What can I say about this fella. Awesome. Lovely guy and a credit to any guild Happy.

Welcome back to WoW hun!

Clare x

Very nice lad, would be a great fit in the guild RAWR!!!!!!!!
Tremere (saz)

Dan's a great guy to know and would be an asset to the guild

Spent alot of time talking to Dan yesterday as he asked me how his application was progressing. Seems like a nice guy and was very polite and responsive when asked if he would consider beefing up his tanking gear and learning the ways of the prot warrior. Im up for him joining

Wizzboshing

Nice one Jon. Only minus is that Dan is Welsh....but can't have it all :P

Clare, come on now.....theres no need for that is there :P

One word for you clare.....filth!! :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

if he is so good i would not be here to stop him to come...ofc we can try a new dps/tank...

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: