This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: App: Semisonic.

The application submitted by Semisonic. is as follows:

Quote:
General information

Your real name:
Chris

Your location:
England

You age (please be aware it is unlikely we will approved an application of anyone under 16):

Are you interested in being a raiding or social member:
Raiding

Go on, tell us some more about yourself (don't skip the gory details!):
hey, my names Chris i live in nottinghamshire England with my wife and 3 kids. i work as a security guard. i play wow and thats about all i have time for. im a keen F1 fan and also drink...alot...well maybe not but u will hear 'brb beer' alot from me.
when i was playing my SP as my main my dps would go up with the number of beers i drank so its all good :P

Character information

Your characters name:
Semisonic

Characters level:

Characters race:
Draenai

Characters Class:
Death Knight

Your talent build (i.e Destruction 0/21/40):
Frost 15-51-5

Professions and levels (please include any noteworthy recipes):
Inscription and herbs, both 450 with 99% of the inscriptions available

Are you intending to bring any alts with you into the guild, if so please can you supply details (Name, level, class, race):
Lightstep-Human-Shadow priest-80 Geared for Ulduar 25 easily

Previous guilds and your reason for leaving:
I formed Angels of Ares in june 2005 and left in october to join Twilight Gambit as was to enjoy 40man raiding at high end of progression. Left Twilight Hope (after merger) to create Indecisive i stepped down as GM of indecisive just b4 wrath launched as it was too much pressure running a high end raiding guild with 3 kids yaknow. since then Indecisive has done well in raids but is losing the fun social side it onces had and i nolonger feel like its the right place for me. thats why im writing this app

Raid experience

WOTLK raid experience:
cleared Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, OS 10/25 +2 drakes, Ulduar 10/25 upto yogg on both and afew hard modes along the way

Historic game experience vanilla/TBC:
cleared everything the game has to offer so far.

Technical Information

Do you have Ventrilo?:
Yes

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
yes

What addons do you currently use?:
erm u want um all? i guess no so heres the important ones. Omen, DBM, Spartan, Dot Timer

Other stuff!

Do you have any references in the guild?:
Liaba was in Indecisive when i formed it and i would like to call him a friend

Why do you want to join Forsaken Enlightenment and why would you be an asset to the guild?:
i want to join FE cause it seems to have the social atmosphere that im looking for and from reading on ur website it sounds like a place i can be happy. as for why id be an asset, well ive helped guilds (AoA,TG,Indecisive) move along in raid progression over the years and ive been a raid leader for all 3 of those guilds in the past and would have no problems assisting where asked in the raids here either, im a full time player too, as my kids are young there in bed for raid times and weekends i get alot of play time too. i love a challenge, breaking into Ulduar25 and clearing Ulduar 10 with u guys would be an awesome thing to do imo with the level of fun it seems u guys have. Both my toons are geared for Ulduar25 when the guild makes the jump so i can multiskill. my DK has tank and DPS gear.

Anything else you may want to add!:
well heres the box that ppl dread on guild apps....zomg i r teh crumble n run away now!!11!1. no seriously im looking for a guild i can call home, somewhere i can have fun and somewhere that i can make a differance aswell. i feel this is the place for me. i may be taking a huge leap backwords in raid progression but sometimes the social side is more important than the raids.

thx for considering my app.
Chris

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Always

Crossless
Wanderer

re: APPROVED - App: Semisonic. - by Tethane

for sure, that's one loong application post.he sounds mature and not to cocky for an old player of wow.Yes from me

Tethane
Guild Mistress

and on the flip side, this is an excellent application made me giggle a couple of times to, maybe I should discuss he expectations thou :S I mean he has progressed a lot further than we have and I wouldnt want him getting bored... What do you guys think?

Dawnrazor
Guardian

He has progressed qwite far but seems happy to give that up to join us, so should be fine. He has been /w me qwite a lot since someone pointed him in my direction a couple days ago, seems like a nice guy, so yes from me.

an explanation on our raiding progression and expectation from a payer joining a social-raiding guild would be good.takes the piss to see peeps complaining about not raiding and then gquiting

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

mmmm Dunno, is he going to be like that other anders who left who formed Exiles and Deliverence? All nice and friendly but always "suggesting" how the guild should be run and running off with his old friends instead of helping guild out?

Anders / Sreedna

seems cool enough! hopefully he'll be active and help out in naxx etc:) I just hope he's not expecting to always come to Uldar and that there will be a Uldar 25 raid..

Sherawr
Guardian

mmm sounds ok and doesn't seem like he needs to just gear up and leave like most. As for him maybe suggesting how to run thjngs etc. Maybe try him out on trial. If too much of it goes on or he's not willing to accept the way we do things then we can part our ways. I do think he could be an asset tho

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: