This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: App: Adalente

The application submitted by Adalente is as follows:

Quote:
General information

Your real name:
James Walker

Your location:
Reading, UK

You age (please be aware it is unlikely we will approved an application of anyone under 16):

Are you interested in being a raiding or social member:
Raiding

Go on, tell us some more about yourself (don't skip the gory details!):
Well, I'm from NZ originally but live in the UK now and have done so for the past 6 years. I'm an engineer at Microsoft (Don't hold that against me!) dealing mostly with server products.

I'm in to computer hardware (bye bye paycheck...), travelling (44 countries visited so far) and love WOW to bits. My missus hates it though

In the past I focussed on professions and twinking characters but now I'd like to see a bit of the end game content. Raiding is what this game is about and I don't want to miss out on that.

I'm hoping that this is a social guild and from the reports of a few of your members it seems to be. I chat all day long in guild chat normally and I'm always up for a laugh.

This is the first guild I've properly applied to so I don't know exactly what your expecting in this text box. If you have any questions, ping me in-game and we can have further discussion.

Character information

Your characters name:
Adalente

Characters level:

Characters race:
Night Elf

Characters Class:
Druid

Please supply a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Adalente

Your talent build (i.e Destruction 0/21/40):
Balance 51/0/2 and Resto 0/0/53

Professions and levels (please include any noteworthy recipes):
Enchanting 450 with all purchaseable recipes. Leatherworking 375 but that will be 450 as soon as I reach lvl 65 ;)

Are you intending to bring any alts with you into the guild, if so please can you supply details (Name, level, class, race):
no

Previous guilds and your reason for leaving:
No real previous guilds. Just random groupings of similar players for the social aspect.

Raid experience

Technical Information

Do you have Teamspeak?:
Yes

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes. 8Mb ADSL. Never drops *touch wood*

What addons do you currently use?:
Too many to list! Mainly profession addons and UI mods. I have only one or two raiding ones but this will be changing shortly.

Other stuff!

Do you have any references in the guild?:
No. I played a couple of times with characters from this guild and they all seemed mature, friendly and willing to go the extra mile for the group. 3 times I've been given your website link so I figured I'd sign up. If the rest of the guildies are as good as them it sounds like a nice place to be.

Why do you want to join Forsaken Enlightenment and why would you be an asset to the guild?:
I want to join because of the interactions I've had with a few of your members in the past. As I said above, they seemed like great people. I've jsut returned to wow after a bit of an absence and now I'm looking at rapidly leveling and starting to raid.

Anything else you may want to add!:
Moonkin Twinks FTW!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month

Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: APPROVED - App: Adalente - by Tethane

Lovely application, seems friendly and mature, another resto druid!! I am quite happy to accept him....

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

More druids omg, lol. What is it with everyone from reading alately?
I can see the Ulduar raids now My dk, Jodies lock and the rest druids... Mmm I wonder if this is an evil plan of jodies get to tier itens faster :o haha.
sounds cool let him in I guess :D

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Tuishao wrote:
More druids omg, lol. What is it with everyone from reading alately?
I can see the Ulduar raids now My dk, Jodies lock and the rest druids... Mmm I wonder if this is an evil plan of jodies get to tier itens faster :o haha.
sounds cool let him in I guess :D

YOU FOILED MY EVIL PLAN! Dagnammit

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: