View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: FE to go fully social - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dearest Guild members, the time has come for me to make a proactive decision about how Forsaken Enlightenment goes forward. I am still unable to fully commit to running the Guild but will aim to be on more than I have been, this does however mean that we have decided that Forsaken Enlightenment will, for the moment, be fully social.

I have had a good think about this and although it may not be the direction you would like to see us take, it is best for everyone at this moment. I fully understand if you wish to move to pastures new to continue with Mists of Pandaria and hope this decision makes that transition easier to make. For those that are happy kicking back and having fun in a non pressurised enviroment you will now and always be welcome within the FE family.

In response to the above the Guild ranks have been changed slightly, removing the rank of raider. A couple of you that are still active and have been with the Guild for as long as I can remember you have the new title of "trustee" just to show you how much you are appreciated! The bank permissions have also changed a little and all members have access to Guild repairs.

To all past and present raiders, and my amazing Officers (again both past and present) I want to thank you for many happy and successful years of raiding, I have loved all my wonderful experiences, nerd rages, giggles and jokes. I hope one day to again have the time to lead you into battle once again.

I leave you with one of my favourite boss kills or at least one of my favourite nerdgasms at the end!!!!

And one of our first recorded boss kills!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: