View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toofles the Great

re: Leaving

Meh, just as I decided to take a break from WoW to rethink everything about the guild, you decided to leave, that sucks :<
Just hope you're not going to race change into anything else, if you're going to join a hardcore raiding guild, where race matters.
Good luck and have fun out there, Jason.

Your word in Gods ear Happy (free translation from german: Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr), meaning in fact: I hope you're right.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

No one cares about easter, and its always been more talking about real life than guild life :S. We are a social guild who talk about things other than WoW so not sure whats up there lol.

But life is good Xmas is over, people have removed the decorations so time to start sorting stuff out Happy.

Gologar

He left, but the Armory sais he didn't join another guild yet. Could come back and get back full reputation he had before leaving. The problem still remains: guild life is almost dead now. Look the guild chat: more talking about RL then guild life. And after Christmas comes Easter...
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Part of guild leadership, what do you mean by that? (non nasty way btw :D) i'll be home soon enough so don't leave yet unless you have done.

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

good luck chief

Gologar

Yes, true, friendship is all that remains when one goes. Pity we loose another good tank. Also true, inactivity is a poison and who tasted the success cannot simply be content with small matters. I tasted this in a full run MSV with first 2 HCs in a pug yesterday evening, where the nucleus were 6 members of the Bridgeburners, the 2 tanks included. But I will stay, as I know the good times will come for our guild too. Good will only won't help. Like in a marriage: stay together for good and for bad times. I want to give back at least a part of the support I got in this guild.
I can hear one of our officers say: doesn't matter, the life goes on. Yes, of course the WoW life goes on, as you will be ressurected after any wipe. At steak is the quality of this life, and here is where the team spirit counts.
Xeonaught

well I thought i would post this in here as i did not know where to post this.. Forsaken Enlightenment will mean alot to me Friendship is the main thing Jaden,Jon, Peter, Jodie, Old guild master ALex,Mike, Sabrina,Dirk,Kristof,Al,dan and jimmy you guys have mad my time here a awesome one i really could not thank you guys enough for the fun and enjoyment i have had over the last 2 years Freindships will indeed last Yes peter i will still play Cod with you =p and yes Jim i will speak with you Friendships can survive ambition and my ambition is to become a guild leader or be part of a leadership i have learnt many things in Forsaken Enlightenment thanks to you guys i feel i can be a leader will i succeed only time will tell i still need to add people to real Id who i dont have if you wana add me feel free I will always be a friend to the Fe Family i love you all i have been thinking on this for a while i know who to contact for advice and help thanks =p Xeonaught (Jason)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: