View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pessimism VII

re: Deepest Apologies

After a month or so of serious consideration, I've come to the conclusion that my time in Forsaken Enlightenment has to come to an unfortunate end. Reason being is that from what i can tell, come Mists of Pandaria, its still unclear whether the guild will be running 25 man raids or not. Most of the main raiders have either quit the game or left the guild. The main reason I had to apply and join FE was because Alex (Moombee) was in the guild, and FE was doing what I was hoping for when I transferred to Emerald Dream - that being 25 man raiding. Also, as much as i understand and respect the requirements of MoP raiding that Jaden has laid out, I wouldn't like to think I've levelled an alt character and have to raid with the alt more than my main character - i mean it is understandable that these requirements will help form raiding groups.

Its very unfortunate because not only have I met some of the best raiders I've ever had the pleasure of playing with (Jim, Jon, Jaden, Yuny, Jason, Jay, Emoon - to name a few), but I've also made quite a few friends in the guild. I hope my leaving FE doesn't affect those friendships, and i hope that I'll still be considered a friend of the FE family.

There are obviously some negative views in the guild (as there are in any guild), which I wont disclose here, but I have spoken to a few people about such things (including an officer), but these are a factor as to how I made my decision about leaving FE.

I don't know what MoP entails for me. I'm hoping to get into another 25 man progressive raiding guild. The main reason I'm leaving FE now as opposed to after MoP launches, is for the simple fact that I'm hoping to join another guild before the launch date before guilds start recruiting anyone and everyone, and there'll be no availability for another recruit.

That being said, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for the opportunity to take part in the journey through Cataclysm with Forsaken Enlightenment, and I wish the entire guild all the luck in the world for the upcoming expansion.
Thanks again guys.

Az
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Sad to see you go Az, but all the best in where you end up anyhow Happy.

Yeah, this expansion has just been a bore feast for most which sucks as I have enjoyed playing WoW since its release! but with mine and Jodie's wedding, swapping work hours/days, complications with my operation and other things WoW has just taken a back burner and having not played it for ages there is no point coming on.

I do log in and its like ok...... what do I do now, expansion in a couple of weeks no point running instances to gear, have all chars max level and not many people online.

It will pick back up when MoP gets released Happy always does, There hasn't been an expansion where the lull hasn't happened.

But yeah have fun Az.

Pessimism VII

Thanks for your support Peter, appreciate it dude. I thought it owed it to you, Jodie, Jaden, Jon, and all the others in the guild that I state my reasons and decisions (something which didn't come half heartedly) instead of just randomly leaving the guild with not so much as a "how d'ya do"
Sherawr
Guardian

loss of another good guy, sorry that your leaving m8, been a pleasure having you in the guild and another friend has been made. Throw me a /w if you ever need any help or w/e Happy. Good luck where ever you may end up

jadenftw
Enlightened

shame to see you go Az but i compleatly understand, thanks for sticking around untill we got hagara HC it has put us up to joint 30th as a guild so its nice to sort of finish on a high

good luck with server first priest level 90 work has conspired against me now with 2 away meetings on the first 2 days of launch so ill step aside and help you if i can
hope you get it

cya around
Xeonaught

you know you have my full support Az as a real life friend i have had to bear the conflict you had in your mind... but i fully understand why you have left and i know the future will bring good things in MOP thanks for your help and support over the last 4 years in game in motivating me to becoming the player iam today you really have been a (inspiration) pun intended ofc you know if you need any help just ask and visa versa =p ...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: