Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Caleliá

re: Mortalcrit,assassination,nightelf,raiding

Hey Rob,

On my behalve, I apologize for what has happened.
In my opinion, this is unacceptable.

Don't take them wrong mate.
Your a great person and a very skilled player, whether they think you are not does not matter. The reason I wanted you in that is.

A bit sad they/we let this happen, officers in the guild currently do not what they should be doing.
But for as far, I'm only a member. So I can't really say anything about it.

I do have too say, this has happened due too the poor guild management we have at the moment.

Wish you the best elsewhere, like I said. You're a great person and player.

Best regards,
Jay.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Mortalcrit,assassination,nightelf,raiding

To be honest I read it but I didn't comment as I have nothing nice to say about him but as you have pushed and been a twat about it here you go, mortalcrit (mortalsh*t by what I know him as) is rude and a muppet from my past experiences with him WAS (might not be now) a really bad player so a no from me.

There you go

you pushed, you got a response, don't cry to me how I was rude, maybe there was a reason no one commented? Mine was because like I said I had nothing nice to say and didn't want to make people cry like normal or think I am "attacking" them.

Good luck.

Nothings stopping you leaving Jay if the guild is that badly run......

If you can do better by all means, go for it.

Otherwise have fun and don't moan because its a someone you know when people are having stuff irl that is happening.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum