Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akinci.

re: Akinci - Demonology Warlock (Social Application)

1. What is your name, age and location?
Ryan Osman, 18, London

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Akinci, Level: 85, Warlock, Demonology and professions: Jewelcrafting & Mining

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Akinci/advanced

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

After a conversation with Faoust (who i knew previously) I was advised to apply via here and after a quick look at the site I was more than happy to. My only expectation (which is probably already is the case) is primarily an active guild and chat because I like to talk Happy and hopefully some guild group events of any type.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
The only current member of the guild I know is Faoust as he was member of Horde Knightmare previously, that was how I heard about the guild.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

As mentioned above my previous guild was Horde Knightmare and no this is my only active application.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

The special qualities I would bring would firstly be my 5+ years of experience in WoW, as well as my continued enthusiasm to help others and if required I would kindly help with any IT related issues guild members may have as I work in IT providing technical support Happy.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

This is a social application but may look into doing some raiding post MoP.

Thank you!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
jadenftw
Enlightened

I know him from HK solid player no issues with a socail app imo
Dawnrazor
Guardian

Thats good enough for me, Jaden, yes from me.

Has he been invited yet? no problems to do it if not Happy go for it.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum