Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chezzababe90

re: Application Form - Daleka

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
The names Cheryl I'm 21 and live in West Sussex :D

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) Characters Name is Daleka level is 85 I'm a paladin holy/retri gearing holy up at the moment though link to my armoury is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Daleka/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Just applying for social reasons at the moment since I have practice to do with my paladin then thinking of raiding when I become better XD just want to be in a nice guild that know how to have a laugh and are pretty laid back but also know that team work and communication is important in raids been in guilds in the past where there has been hardly any communication hence why I haven't completed many lol

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I'm Xeonaught's gf and I know Az as well they're the ones who I heard off you guys about ^^,

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? I have no applications anywhere else at the moment I was with flight of the phoenix but I left as they were very easily offended and not very helpful I have only just moved to this server from Emeriss

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I have a good sense of humour love to socialize and help other people out I'm polite and respectful and don't get easily insulted good at playing in a team as well

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Just social for now but maybe in the future raiding once I have learnt my class better and become better geared =)

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? I will be accepting of it because they are purely saying this to better how I play so I will take it and use it Happy

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? I would be acceptable of it if I haven't been making the effort to attend raids I can understand it and at the end of the day there will be a day where It would be my turn patience is a virtue! And there would be valid reasons as to why it would be given as a better upgrade to others

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raid leader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? I am sure there would be reasons around it if I had concerns then I would just ask and officer or the GM (or raid leader) why and have a mature discussion about this happening rather than making a fuss

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? I would listen to it because they may have a valid point with what they have said but if I had queries about it then I would speak to an officer or the GM

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? I would obviously feel a little disheartened but I would not give up I have always been someone who likes a challenge so I would just try and try again besides its good practice!!!!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sherawr
Guardian

As a social member, and Jasons GF im gonna throw you an inv, shouldnt be a problem with anyone tbh Happy

Baltaer
Alt

1, Yes because Jason is awesome
and 2, we need more southerner's in the guild to even out the northern corruption (myself being a Hampshirite)

Welcome and rawr!

West Sussex is so much more preferable to a skate
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

We got enough southerners! but I guess, 1 northerner is worth 5 southerners so yeah it does cancel that out ;p haha.

But yeah sounds good, no objections especially as your bf is already in the guild Happy so welcome aboard have fun and don't worry it will get more active soon.

Operation, Work took me away from WoW then its like meh... whats the point no one is playing its boring same thing over and over, but can't wait for pet battles Happy something to do.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum