Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sherawr
Guardian

re: shínígamí unholy death knight raiding application - ACCEPTED

Right back from work, Hi Happy

Firstly to clear up the expertise thing. Under the new unholy system expertese soft cap is still 26 but not as important for unholy because enemies dont dodge /parry diseases. Its not that its not important, its just the shear number of Scourge Strikes and Death coils /Crits you get from haste / Mastery far outweigh the benefits from maybe not missing 1 or 2 hits. Also Timmy never misses now or from what I see, so he benefits alot more from your Crit especially when he gets BIG!.

Onto your gear and forging. All your gear seems pretty good tbh, your talents, I would change just one thing, that is to take 2 point from AMS and 1 from blood tap and max out Runic power mastery. This purely helps when Timmy gets big, as you want to use this point to Build up runic power so you can immediatley Death Coil x5 when he gets small again (as you will be Scourge striking during his period as to not waste runes/RP unless ofc DC procs during this time).

I see your levelling BS also, good choice. My DK has this and the extra sockets do make a difference.

To get even more from you DK use askmrrobot.com and it will optimize your reforging, getting your hit as low as possible to the 8% while hiking things like haste > crit > mastery etc, for some toons its pap......ive personally found it good for DK's

Anyways, I like the fact you have taken the comments on board. Seem to know your class ( and arent afraid to argue your case about it) and have writtena good app. Apart from the young age, this is a yes from me. Again what we have trials for.

I notice you are using LFR Gurthalak. Unless you have a different weapon, like the Mace from warmaster it is best to change your reforging slightly when using that weapon. to :-

Str > Hit 8%> Mastery > Haste >Crit > exp 26

you notice that Mastery prios before haste when using this weapon, especially when you use the 4 set bonus. The unholy mastery makes this weapon awesome when it procs, or at least the normal version does.

And you are correct that Unholy when played correctly can easily beat Frost DW, and as such I would conecntrate your OS as blood tbh. Not only that you may find yourself with regular places in our raids as being the only Raiding DK, and MT I sometimes cannot make raids due to my work committments (nightshift gahhhhh).

meh half my post missing!

OK one last thing, get rid of blood boil glyph....loads of other unholy ones to use even dark succor is better tbh.

other than you being 14 (thats not meant to be ageist by the way) and raiding till 2300...on school nights etc may become a problem??

Good Luck

Last edited by Sherawr on 17-2-2012 14:07; edited 1 time in total

Cassor
Wanderer

A 14 year old raiding till 23:00 local time doesn't stack up for me.
Ltcolvirtue

"I notice you are using LFR Gurthalak. Unless you have a different weapon, like the Mace from warmaster it is best to change your reforging slightly when using that weapon. to :-

Str > Hit 8%> Mastery > Haste >Crit > exp 26

you notice that Mastery prios before haste when using this weapon, especially when you use the 4 set bonus. The unholy mastery makes this weapon awesome when it procs, or at least the normal version does" I believe you are right about the normal Gurthalak but the one from LFR does not change my stat prio only Gurthalak from normal, this is because the LFR does very little of my damage compared to my pet, death coil, scourge strike and dots.

"OK one last thing, get rid of blood boil glyph....loads of other unholy ones to use even dark succor is better tbh" the reason I chose blood boil is because it gives me more dps then any other glyph (not very much dps but it can still be handy sometimes ) I agree that it is a bad glyph but I really could not think of a better one.

"other than you being 14 (thats not meant to be ageist by the way) and raiding till 2300...on school nights etc may become a problem??" this won't be a problem I stay up until 11pm every weekday anyway and I have raidied at this time before.

Once again thanks for looking over my application and for your advice.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

This is what trial spots are for, to see if you can fit into our expectations! So I am prepared to give you a trial raider spot in FE. Poke an Officer or myself ingame for an invite and please make sure you read the last part of this page http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=77350&gid=45872&f=868814

Welcome!

Raiyen
Wanderer

Cassor wrote:

Is it really that weird for kids in Europe to be remotely awake at 11pm? When I was 13, I never slept till around 12am/1am...
Ltcolvirtue

THank you all for accepting me into the guild I will /w an officer as soon as I can Happy
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Raiyen wrote:
Cassor wrote:

Is it really that weird for kids in Europe to be remotely awake at 11pm? When I was 13, I never slept till around 12am/1am...
Yea but I was a bad influence on you >.> lol.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum