Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
belgarione

re: protty/dps pally belgarione apply - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location? my name is serge seerden and my age is 20 and i live in belgium

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) i have 5 chartars my hunter eowynnes and my warroir illdian and my lock worldterror and my rogue venombite and my main paladin belgarione is i protty pally/retri and my BL is low because i still leveling and my mining is 525 and here is the linkhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Belgarione/simple
3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? becuase i would like to kill the hardest bosses with my guild and having fun in it and i did apply to get to i serouis and i good guild and you guys were my frist choice

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? i was looking it on wow heroes and my dream was to join you guys i did askt for the website and i m applying

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? i m still in innuendo and that is the only guild i was in

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. i would bring my tanking skills to guild trying to help every single meber off the guild

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. i m interested in becoming i raider meber off the guild

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? my spec for raiding is tanking and i m very good in it and my dual spec is dps and is good geart to

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? i go read every thing about it on mmo champiom so i get everything on it so i know it all of paladin

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? i choise the best spec there was of paladins and still use the same spec and so far its good and i dont have any probelems with it

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. i have controls about on everything thats with raids so i dont have any trobelems with raiding time

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? i m always avibele so normaly i dont have troubeles with only with serouis excuses i cant raid so its not i trobele i can be always avibele for raids

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? i use the ussaly dbm omen threat meter recount

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? i have done 6/8 on normal and 8/8 in lfr and 0/8 and i have done every boss as tank only the warold as dps so and the rest i have done nice to 7/7 normal fl and 2/7 hc fl and bwd 5/6 and bot 4/4 and tofw 1/2

What raids do you believe you are geared for? for al raids i think

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable? yes i will be on time every time

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? i would accept every help i get from ppl who do know how to play i pally better

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? i w<ould say even if i win i would give it to someboy who needs it more so he get geart to

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? well i would ask if he coudlt not chnag that guy to get i ohter guy i chance for i raid and keep it balance

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? well i would i will try better next time so we can get it down the boss

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
well i would say come on guys we can killl it and give everything we have on this try and we my not give it op

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
belgarione

re: re post belgarione's apply

hey guys sryy i did answer this ask Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? my answer is i would like to kkill the hardest boses with my guild + i do use epge loot master

Eluniel
Guardian

By far I'm not the best person to say this since I do some horrid typos, but could you have at least run your text trough some spell check?

My paladin is at level 14 so I will let others to comment application from that point.

re: Re: re post belgarione's apply

hey guys sryy i didt answer this ask Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? my answer is i would like to kill the hardest bosses with my guild + i do use epge loot master

belgarione

re: re: Re: re post belgarione's apply

hey guys sorry i did post 2 times but i try to edit but it workt so sorry i didt type things right i had that i busy day getting everything right

Sherawr
Guardian

Has Ali G wrote this application? I'm sorry but with comments like :-

"my spec for raiding is tanking and i m very good in it"

and

"becuase i would like to kill the hardest bosses with my guild and having fun in it"

I can't help but wonder if this is real. Now I do make spelling mistakes, etc, however this is no way to apply to a guild. The comment about you having a busy day doesn't cut it with me afraid, we all have busy days, however a spellcheck is just a click away.

I know this isn't an application for a teaching job, but first impressions count and to be honest this isn't a great one. If you thought you were tired etc you should have waited, had a rest, then thought about your replies and answered the questions with some thought. At the end of the day if you cant be bothered to fill in an application correctly, can you listen and follow instruction, or indeed make have the thought to make snap decisions to save 24 others from death, an important quality of a guild MT.

Although a social guild, we at FE take our raiding seriously, yes we have fun and laughs but we also all have a job to do and won't let slackers get away with it.

If you would like to be taken seriously, and really want to join our guild, my suggestion would be to go get some rest, the sit down and fill in the application with some thought. Use some punctuation so it breaks up your wall of text, and use a spell checker. I for one would then at least read it and give you a fair comment.

Good luck

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

he contacted me last day and asked if i could invite him to guild. beacuse he didnt find the applay page here.
so i directed him to where it was etc.
im sry but the first impression i got is that u r a person who rushes through things. can also see it in the way u write.

your gear is good and ofc mayb u r the good tank as u say u r but i do belive u will not find acctually what u seek with us.

im saying no for this application

Zuruthan
Enlightened

Sherawr wrote:
Has Ali G wrote this application?

Lol, but Jon has a point there tho...

Moombee
Enlightened

All "belgen moppen" aside that i was planning to make here (I will save those for Zuruthan). I got to say i'am not really thrilled by this application.

I totally agree with both Eluniel and Sherawr that you might have wanted to use a spelling checker. Especially when you keep in mind that you are making an application here.

As Sherawr stated we are a social guild but we take raiding quite serious. I think we could say the same for an application made to become one.

Oke your gear might be great(unenchanted bracers) your spec is debatable but fine. Your gemming/reforging summons some questions to me but that could be worked on.

But that first impression i get from your is not the best.

Your answers seem short and rushed.

There for i would say no.

Good luck with your application though.

belgarione

re: Re: protty/dps pally belgarione apply

1. What is your name, age and location? my name is serge seerden and my age is 20 and i live in belgium

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) i have 5 chartars my hunter eowynnes and my warroir illdian and my lock worldterror and my rogue venombite and my main paladin belgarione is i protty pally/retri and my BL is low because i still leveling and my mining is 525 and here is the linkhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Belgarione/simple
3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? becuase i would like to kill the hardest bosses with my guild and having fun in it and i did apply to get to i serouis and i good guild and you guys were my frist choice

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? i was looking it on wow heroes and my dream was to join you guys i did askt for the website and i m applying

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? i m still in innuendo and that is the only guild i was in

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. i would bring my tanking skills to guild trying to help every single meber off the guild

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. i m interested in becoming i raider meber off the guild

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? my true rading spec is tanking and i prefer it because i was i fan of tanking ever since i did play wow and my off spec is dps but before i chnaged it to dps i was holy but i couldt keep the stress of healing on me

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? i go read every thing about it on mmo champiom so i get everything on it so i know it all of paladin

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? well i was holy before i cnahgede it to dps but holy wasnt my tipe so then i got to testing dps and i felt great

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.i will no probelems with the raiding time

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? i m always avibele so normaly i dont have troubeles with only with serouis excuses i cant raid so its not i i can be always avibele for raids

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? i use the ussaly dbm omen threat meter recount and epgp lootmaster

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? i have done 6/8 on normal and 8/8 in lfr and 0/8 and i have done every boss as tank only the warold as dps so and the rest i have done nice to 7/7 normal fl and 2/7 hc fl and bwd 5/6 and bot 4/4 and tofw 1/2

What raids do you believe you are geared for? i think from my gear that i m ready for all of them

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? i did try 2 in fl and i would like to try more of them and i like them hard and i like them with my full love

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable? yes i will be on time every time

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? i would accept every help i get from ppl who do know how to play i pally better

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? i w<ould say even if i win i would give it to someboy who needs it more so he get geart to

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? well i would ask if he coudlt not chnag that guy to get i ohter guy i chance for i raid and keep it balance

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? well i would i will try better next time so we can get it down the boss

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
well i would say come on guys we can killl it and give everything we have on this try and we my not give it op

belgarione

re: re post of belgarione apply

guys this wen i put time in it i did it good because i was kid of in i hurry because i had i meeting xith my baas so this my apply with everything i put in it i hope it is better so greetings from belgarione i didt ask for i guild invite right after i did apply

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Sorry no, Your english is too bad it would be wrong and to be honest damn right mean of us to accept you into an english speaking guild.

I think you should try to look for a guild which is more towards your primary language and then you can enjoy WoW. In my personal opinion I would imagine you joining, feeling segregated and being shouted at in raids for not comprehending what was explained and in the long run will make you un-happy and not feel like playing.

So nothing personal I just think for you to enjoy the game it would be more beneficial for you to join a guild where they speak your language. You do seem like a nice person and you have taken the time and effort to reply to the criticisms with mature and polite answers and also have re-done your application to try make it better.

Its just I really don't want to see someone who at first glance comes across as a really nice guy end up not enjoying the game he plays for because of language barriers.

So all the best from me, MAYBE if you are really 100% certain you want to join we could give you a trial I would be up for that just to say how it would works.

belgarione

re: re: protty/dps pally belgarione apply

hey guys i would like to go 100% for this guild because i was in guilds who spoke my language and i m trying to get my english better and i will go for 100% for this guild and i do like wow even when ppl are wiping the holle evening i will still be happy playing i dont like wiping but i will still be happy to play wow so i would like still to join the guild. greetings belgarione

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Persistence is the key.

Talents are ok, glyphs are ok, gear is ok - missing 1 enchant which tbh is not essential just useful really (dodge on bracer).

The language barrier could be a problem - the question is whether your oral english understanding is better than your literary english - because when tactics need to be explained and actions need to be done - your understanding here is important.

Not sure on the guild tank requirements at the moment - and even getting on trial will not guarantee you a spot in the raid group - most likely standby for when a regular raiding tank or dps spot becomes available.

belgarione

re: re post of belgarione apply

a can understand the tactics because a m doing it very good and i dont care as long i can tank sometimes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum