Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Random Junk/Spam boards
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Eluniel
Guardian

re: Skyrim ^_^

Maybe she sells all your stuff while you are not home. I know someone stole all my stuff that I dropped on the floor(on my house). -_- Plus I think I have enough people blocking my path at my house, so no need to get married. I kind of stupidly did loads of main quests at the start and then power leveled smiting & enchanting to be able to kill harder quest mobs. Result: oh that was the last boss. D:

Now I have sneaky bow using / dual wielding wood elf, who steals everything. I will do thief quests with this one (didn't do those with nord). She is now at lvl4 and has already been at jail. She may never become thane, I think she will be thrown out of the city before that.

Better than the basic Lydia outfit press the console key (tilde me thinks) click on lydia so her numbers appear and enter "equipitem 00088952" without the speechmarks ofc Happy.

Mine keeps bugging though she keeps reverting to either full armor or underwear!

Also I saw this and thought I would add another one Happy didn't notice it on the other page

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

have it on the 360 so no screenies, but I am really enjoying it. Just worked out you can hire a cart to take you to far away places...

Had a horse - we fell off a cliff I lived got attacked by a dragon, but horse died on the cliff side - didn't even get to llot out from it... 1K down the drain there.

Dawnrazor
Guardian

Love to take screenies but mines 360 too.

Only horse I've bothered with I found in the wild, his owner lying dead next to him. I had him for 2 mins before some bandits attacked us, the horse charged up a narrow spiral staircase in a tower and onto a razor thin bridge to attack an archer bandit. The horse lost.

I haven't wasted money on buying a horse, my first real encounter was with "frost" for the Thieves guild quest, which was funny as soon as I got on a dragon appeared and proceeded to fly down and grab the quest horse in the mouth and fly off with it dropping it god knows where in the distance, therefore forfeiting my quest! so I had to reload .

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Am I weird, the first thing I did was buy a horse! I have killed it a couple of times by accident though!

I'm still trying to work out what I am, I'm a mage that heals a lot uses destruction spells but likes sneaking and is the Guild Master of the thieves guild! I'm just sad that my Nightingale armour can't be changed stat wise into something more useful as it looks SO COOL!

I haven't got married yet wonder if I can marry Brynjolf, has such a sexy voice!

Sorien 

Tethane wrote:
...I'm just sad that my Nightingale armour can't be changed stat wise into something more useful as it looks SO COOL!

Try this mod out, it gives you a craftable version without any enchants on it, which you can modify to your heart's content.
Eluniel
Guardian

Jodie, you might be playing nightblade? “They deal with opponents with a quick blade and use of destruction magics. They protect themselves with light armor and skill in alteration magic and are capable of healing themselves easily.” Classes: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Class

My poor rogue is getting ganked by hired thugs. I don't know why that potion-lady hates me. She haven't seen me stealing stuff, so why she hires these peeps? I also started mage, but it looks like she will be something like witchhunter after all. Dual casting is no way for me, I die like rat, so I wear a shield when using magic and start fights from sneak with bow. Warrior was the easiest to play by far. Just hit stuff and never die!

Here are my elfs. I have to say; creating elf on skyrim was pain. These might have been my longest character creations ever. Skyrim elfs are so skinny, bony, weird and unhappy looking... >_>
Forum Image

Also skyrim theme (warning, it will stuck on your head)

I have an elf to and your right they are ugly and miserable looking I downloaded this mod which makes them slightly prettier!

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2812

Thanks for the link Sorien I shall get that!

Hievna
Enlightened

How disturbing...

Necrall
Enlightened

Eluniel wrote:

Also skyrim theme (warning, it will stuck on your head)

*sigh*

On my 7th replay. It'll easily be 20 by tomorrow's raid.

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Random Junk/Spam boards All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: