Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Random Junk/Spam boards
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Eluniel
Guardian

re: Skyrim ^_^

At the holiday I tried this game (my brother had it). I like that it is single player and the fact that you can / need to run freely around on the map. Aka it is so different from wow that I don't start to compare these two.

I liked is so much that I also bought it. Just to have something to play when there isn't much to do at wow. I also like the fact that I do not have any idea what I'm doing. On wow I follow some guide even when I start new alt. Talents, gear, quest, all can be found... but on this game I do not look anything, since there is no-one telling me that my choices are stupid and I play like noob. Happy

This is my... warrior? I haven’t selected class anywhere. No idea what she is. She likes to hit things with 2h weapon until they stop moving.
Forum Image

Anyway, I wanted to share one epic moment:
I was trying to find my way across the mountains when I hear&saw a drake on this valley covered with thick mist. I haven't seen any dragons (ofc there is one quest that involves killing dragon, but it is with several guards). I was wondering should I just try to sneak pass to it or run like mad. And then that monster notices me. I'm only lvl5... so yey, not really ready to fight some random dragons that fly on this world.

Here it is, flying in mist. I might have actually escaped if I wouldn't stopped and stared.
Forum Image
Multible health and stamina potions... Trying to avoid fire breathing from sky and fire breath + bites when it is landed. Then suddenly, it is dead.
Forum Image
Absorbing a dragon powers... om nom nom
Forum Image
Kill shot. I'm proud of it. My first "solo" dragon kill at the lvl5. ^_^
Forum Image

I have Lydia as my companion there. I think she will follow me until she dies at some point. Kind of useful woman, she carries all my junk if I ask.

Anyone else playing this?

yea you dont pick a "class" as such what you use is what you get better in, I sorted played and do every so often. Some neat little commands to spawn dragons etc and also change your race into anything you want :D.

Hievna
Enlightened

Skyrim is awesome game and i'm quite annoyed that i can't play it with my laptop.
There is one encounter with a dragon that got stuck in my head.
I was minding my own business hunting some mammoth for their souls, when suddenly something attacked me behind. I turned around and saw a dragon, a frost one, you could tell by the fact it was breathing frost all over me. I drank some potions to help me fight against it, when suddenly another dragon landed... I didn't last very long, but luckily i had saved before, but unfortunate when i loaded the dragons were flying above me =P. It took several tries, almost every potion i had and some help from giant and his mammoth to take one of them down. After that it was a lot easier to take the other one down. Best moment ever =)

Dawnrazor
Guardian

Fantastic game. My brother had a go when he called round on Christmas Eve. He spent an hour happily decapitating innocent NPCs until I prised the hand control from him.

Im getting quite into it, not played any real games like this

My lvl 11 Redguard!

Forum Image

What I'm loving about the game? The abusable memes it's generating!

Forum Image

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Baltaer
Alt

This is my favorite one

Henna secretly wishes to be a ret pally wielding a 2H hammer and smashing things to a bloody pulp. Go Henna!

Also, damn you Scott for making me waste 2 hours of my life looking at Fus Ro Dah videos of people getting ragdolled...

We go on with some funnies:

This is how I play, and the problems I face... get that perfect shot twice in a row before my target rushes to murder me
Forum Image

I wish I could kill them all...
Forum Image

The prices are not really fair...
Forum Image

Always puzzling to find some fresh veggies in a crypt locked down for hundreds of years
Forum Image

And here's another thing that happens with crypts, don't neglect your weapon/magic skill training or you might end up with a Draugr Murderboss Deathking and no real way to get rid of him...
Forum Image

And here's some more I'll just link so as not to make this post a mile long :X
Werewolf lament
An alchemist needs a strong stomach in this game, as the effects are found out mostly by eating the ingredients
Foos dha poliis
There's a reason they don't take it off
What they really say
Poor dwagin
Eluniel
Guardian

Haha, ye. I tried 1H & shield after finding dragonbane, but I seem to like more about 2H. Longer hit range and better ”dead animations”. It might also the fact that I didn't have any points on 1H so I was just swinging the sword without doing any damage. Anyways, I got horse and got warned that it may flee, but my horse doesn't seem to give shit about dragons.
Forum Image

That stick is warhammer even tho it does not look like one. Now I have 2H axe that absorbs life. Btw Jim, I checked that werewolf thing that we talked. Looks like there is more quests to do, I just returned to the city with fragment and assumed that it was all they wanted me to do.

For funs:
Forum Image
Fun With Guards
One of these companions is not like the others...
Skyrim horses don't believe in gravity

re: getting in on the act

Raiyen
Wanderer

Long story short - Skyrim is amazing; waiting for the CK after chugging in nearly 100+ hours on it.
Eluniel
Guardian

Hievna wrote:
Skyrim is awesome game and i'm quite annoyed that i can't play it with my laptop.
There is one encounter with a dragon that got stuck in my head.
I was minding my own business hunting some mammoth for their souls, when suddenly something attacked me behind. I turned around and saw a dragon, a frost one, you could tell by the fact it was breathing frost all over me. I drank some potions to help me fight against it, when suddenly another dragon landed... I didn't last very long, but luckily i had saved before, but unfortunate when i loaded the dragons were flying above me =P. It took several tries, almost every potion i had and some help from giant and his mammoth to take one of them down. After that it was a lot easier to take the other one down. Best moment ever =)

Hah, almost same thing happened to me last night.

Here is the story:
I finally got my new armor, so now I needed some grand gems for enchants. I remembered that there is this lonely mammoth on one camp (I want them one by one, since I still got rolf stomped by 3 mammoths & giant near main city. >_ > I can kill a dragons, but not mammoths. I don't see the logic behind this.) I also went to Riften and hired Marcurio to test ranged&melee combination. Lydia has been starting to get hit / kneel a bit too often. I gave mage some quest items (shield from companions, dagger from daedric quests)... anyways he is basically non-geared on this fight.

At the camp I see dragon flying behind it, but I thought it would not get us if we just kill mammoth fast. But avast, it got us & mammoth as target. At this point also giant joined the fight due his mammoth was under the attack. ”Lucily” Ahkari's caravan run to help, tho Marcurio managed to hit them with some aoe spell. Aaand at this point we also got another dragon (the one that was my first kill, I should have known it might fly there, doh!).

So, I had 2 dragons swooping from the sky, some NPS's, mammoth and giant hacking me. Hardly could see anything due mammoth & giant on the way, but I dragonrended dragons when I managed to see one. I think this would have ended badly with Lydia. Conclusion; the mage is crazy! Get him as follower, even if he pulls everything.

Mammoth, giant, 2 dragons and one caravan (4 humanoids) killed.
Forum Image

I didn't get my grand soul. I was to slow. -_-''

Had a Blood dragon fight a giant yesterday, helped kill the dragon and looted all the bones and scales THEN the giant aggros and i have to spam my invintory for crap to drop because i cant sprint :<

And i did get away hehe

Did you know that dragons can crash to the ground?
I was doing bounty that required me to kill a dragon. The place was at the top of mountain. I was fighting near the stairs when the dragon flew up. After some circling around it attacked and it crashed to stairs and slide towards me. I was totally baffled by this and just watched the dragon as it slided.

Dawnrazor
Guardian

So, has everyone gotten married in Skyrim yet? My character is female, I married a female and we are living with the lovely Lydia.

My RL wife says I am weird...

Also, I am not sure how my in-game wife is making the money she gives me when I have been off adventuring for a couple days...

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: