Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakob (Frostgubbe)

re: Frostgubbe social app - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Jakob Andersson I live in Sweden

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Frostgubbe , Level 85 , Mage , Fire , arcane , enchanting and taloring on my alt not any on my main My alt called : díscodude http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/D%C3%ADscodude/advanced http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Frostgubbe/advanced

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
No i dont know any , I have hear FE its a very social good in raiding and a very fair and friendly guild i like it Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I was in Grand theft elekk but i dont like it coz many ppl its not friendly and not social guild i was doing a exiles app 2days ago but i been declined but i will join FE now ;)))

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I will do much Guild chat if any ask about a dungeon if any will came so will i ofc came and i will help ppl as will have help.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I will be social :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Jakob (Frostgubbe)

re: Re: Frostgubbe social app

Jakob Andersson I live in Sweden im 16 years old

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Frostgubbe , Level 85 , Mage , Fire , arcane , enchanting and taloring on my alt not any on my main My alt called : díscodude http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/D%C3%ADscodude/advanced http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Frostgubbe/advanced

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

No i dont know any , I have hear FE its a very social good in raiding and a very fair and friendly guild i like it Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I was in Grand theft elekk but i dont like it coz many ppl its not friendly and not social guild i was doing a exiles app 2days ago but i been declined but i will join FE now ;)))

I will do much Guild chat if any ask about a dungeon if any will came so will i ofc came and i will help ppl as will have help.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I will be social :D

Jakob (Frostgubbe)

re: Re: Frostgubbe social app

Jakob Andersson I live in Sweden

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.

No i dont know any , I have hear FE its a very social good in raiding and a very fair and friendly guild i like it

I was in Grand theft elekk but i dont like it coz many ppl its not friendly and not social guild i was doing a exiles app 2days ago but i been declined but i will join FE now

I will be social

jadenftw
Enlightened

been in several pugs with this guy on many chars and remembering his name due to the fact that they always went well and I would happily pug with him again.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Why have you reposted your application another 2 times?

Jakob (Frostgubbe)

re: re:App: Jakob Frostgubbe

I was going to add my age coz i missed it in my first app but i was have to edit my app but it was dont working its why.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

To be honest, its a no from me the spamming of 3 posts is not "trying to edit one thing" It looks more Attention seeking, also I heard you have been spamming guildies to invite you all day.

So I doubt we will be accepting you, I shall just wait for confirmation from Tethane.

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Frostgubbe

To be honest, not all of the questions have been answered, the ones that have been answered are almost completely illegible. The fact that you reposted your app 3 times on the same post and on none of them did you answer question 3: Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? says to me that you are half asking this application, and such applications will never be accepted by a reputable guild. I forsee lots of "Please help me's" and not alot of social chat in guild other than asking to do dungeons or to help you.

No from me, but good luck in your hunt for a home for your characters!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Not answered all the application questions I'm afraid, and constantly /w members of the Guild asking for an invite on the day of your application isn't a good sign either so I'm afraid I am going to have to declined your application. Good luck finding a new home though!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum