Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ideilia

re: Ideilia, Holy Priest, Social application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Hilli, 21, England.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
[i]
Ideilia, 85, Priest, Holy, Herbalism and Alchemy
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Ideilia/simple

Thaliandra, 74, Paladin, Protection, Herbalism and Inscription.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Thaliandra/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

Me, my brother and my boyfriend transferred to Emerald Dream a little while ago and we've been looking for a guild where we can stick together and still do all the things we enjoy. For them it's raiding and for me it's more the social aspect of the game. And that's when we found you. So my expectations from the guild would be to play the game with a nice bunch of people.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I don't know any current Guild members, but my brother (Vipra) and boyfriend (Ithra) made an application aswell. They were also the ones that told me about this guild.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I have been in Curius. I left them because it was an unpleasant guild to be in due to the attitude of some members.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I'm always up for a bit of chitchat and never run out of things to talk about. Also I keep Vipra and Ithra in line wink .

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I'm interested in being a social member.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Sounds fine to me, if you want to join as social and have just xfered across no problems with you and your bf joining Happy.

Eluniel
Guardian

Both of your friends had nice applications showing that they know their game/classes, so I do not have any problems saying yes to you as social. ^_^

Yes to social, just going through all the other applications at the moment! Please poke an Officer in game for an invite and be sure to read the last part of this post here, welcome to the guild! http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=77350&gid=45872&f=868814

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum