Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sargera-ED

re: Nestle - Shadow Priest - TRIAL FAILED

Will, 20, England

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
- Nestle, 85, SPriest - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Nestle/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
- I want a Raiding Guild that'll progress through current content, Again.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
- Nope, Done the odd pug with a few members, Realm Forums.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
- Different server - Dark Glare, Top guild on the server back in WotLK, We downed 11/12 (HC) Before i had a break from WoW. - On my Mage (Surgera, Was called "Ices").

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I'm a competative DPS (Always aiming to improve myself), I'm always reading Guides on how to improve my Gameplay.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? Well i've played Holy alot on my priest, So i can always swap and change, Depending on the Raids needs (Say one healer doesn't show up but alot of DPS do!)

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
- Checking MMO-Champion forums, Noxxic.com and the odd other websites Happy.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
- I'm always changing my Talents around, I've chosen the ones that allow me push all the Damage per second possible.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
- I'm 20 years old, I'll be able to turn up to 99% of the raids. Happy

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
- Everyday, Looking for a new Day job. Happy

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
DBM, Recount, Atlasloot and trying out "NeedToKnow" - Tracks my orbs and DoT's.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
- I started raiding since Naxx, In a very "Newbish" Guild, Left them for a Guild raiding ToC25 Done all 4 of the normal bosses, Joined "Dark Glare" On my mage( They had 3 Holy Paladins with the Ulduar Ledgendary..) (Top Guild on the Server), I downed 11/12HC ICC25.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
- Gearing up for DS, I'll be geared for 8/8 Easy. (Wouldn't allow myself to do any less.)

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
- In Cata, I've only done "Defender of a Shattered World", 2/7 Firelands with my current Guild. They lack DPS (Around 12-15k per person.)

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
Thats fine.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
- I'll ask what they think is wrong, Discuss and do some Research on it.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
- If they have more attendance and need it more, they deserve it.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
- Farm Gold/Mounts/Rep Happy

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
- I'll ask them what i did wrong, If i don't agree i'll speak with the officers/GM about it.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
- Continue doing it, Maybe give abit of imput, After farming LK25 HC for around 3 months.. I know i can handle it![/quote]
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I want to add that I discussed Wills application to the Guild this evening, he originally wanted to apply on his mage but as you all know we have a lot of mages at the moment so suggested he may like to apply as a spriest. He understands that he needs a bit of gearing but is ready and willing to work on that from now in order to join us all in DS.

Sherawr
Guardian

Hi there, in my opinion getting gear wont be too much of a problem, with 378 dropping from the new dungeons, and slightly higher in the LFR (including a tier version with same interchangable set bonuses) i cant see it being very long at all, and looking at your armory looks like you have already aquired some pieces.

Your application is good, and you have answered questions well, a little concerned about the current progress on raids, however you have given a valid reason for this, and your previous raiding experience is excellent so shouldnt take too long to slot in.

I say yes to the trial, Ive not played a priest to the end so cant comment on talents or glyph choices, maybe some of our priests could comment? Cheers guys Good luck Happy

Eluniel
Guardian

I have same situation as Sherawr, 0 knowledge on priests. But what I see on char history is that he has been working with gear & Therazane reputation. So ye, I do not see no reason for not to give trial.

The mage name Surgera rings a bell - I had to chat to them about some members of their guild Slow Ward who were very abusive to me (and I was sober so I know it wasn't me!!) I can't remember if they were decent or not tbh, but I have avoided Slow Ward members since then.
However the pally chap who came last night seemed decent enough person, so I am think it's worth a go, the past being the past and all that.

The real question is what they going to do with the guild (as they are leader) if his alt joins us?

Sargera-ED

Heya, The Guild will be passed to my friend (If he wants the Job) Or i'll let people use it for the Perks, Yeah before i took it over, There was some horrid members, I think <Slow Ward> Had 600 members before me and Kris kicked around 450 of them :3

---
Yeah, I've put tons of work into the Priest this week - I've even managed to get myself 1000 VPs on two different characters so i can get the BoE Bracers/Belt on wednesday Happy.

I'm 101% happy for a Trial. Happy
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Seems decent enough, slow ward was full of idiots but I must admit I hardly see them around now so maybe you did get rid of most.

You have got the vps etc (not hard but atleast you have done that) to gear up and improve your chars and is willing to play shadow, MAYBE can play mage on 10mans I want to set up? if that seems cool.

This is a personal non impacting message ima start asking how are your thurs/friday nights and sat days? those days are kinda when 10man will be starting as I get home at 9gametime the other days.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Ok, I'm happy with all of this, poke me or an Officer online for an invite.

Please read the last 4 bullet points on this page http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=77350&gid=45872&f=868814

Welcome to the Guild!

Sargera-ED

Tuishao wrote:
Seems decent enough, slow ward was full of idiots but I must admit I hardly see them around now so maybe you did get rid of most.

You have got the vps etc (not hard but atleast you have done that) to gear up and improve your chars and is willing to play shadow, MAYBE can play mage on 10mans I want to set up? if that seems cool.

This is a personal non impacting message ima start asking how are your thurs/friday nights and sat days? those days are kinda when 10man will be starting as I get home at 9gametime the other days.

More Raiding? Can't say no! I'm 100% up for that. Happy

--

Thank you Tethane. Happy
Tethane
Guild Mistress

You haven't logged in much, signed or showed for some raids you were selected for over 3 weeks, I am therefore failing your trial. Please feel free to bump here is you wish to be reconsidered.

Many thanks

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum