Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eluniel
Guardian

re: T13 tank 4-piece bonuses

Have you looked the tank 4-piece bonuses. Here they are if you haven’t seen them yet:
- DK, Your Vampiric Blood ability also affects all party and raid members for 50% of the effect it has on you.
- Druid, Frenzied Regeneration also affects all raid and party members. This effect cannot be triggered if you have been in Bear Form for less than 15 sec.
- Paladin, Reduces the cooldown of Divine Guardian by 60 sec and increases the radius of its effect by 70 yards.
-Warrior, Your Shield Wall ability now grants 50% of its effect to all party and raid members.

Raid wall for warriors... Extra healing bonuses from the tanks...

These are awesome bonuses, but aren't these a bit overpowered when you compare them to other set bonuses? What’s a little extra damage or healing output compared to a new raid-wide cooldown? If the bonuses stay I will feel like a selfish jerk if I ever roll against a tank on a piece of tier loot. It’s not all about gear, but making the bonuses for one specific role so much more powerful than everyone else's seems a little odd?

Speaking for DKs the Vamp embrace bonus will be rediculously good. I personally have it glyphd to recieve and additional 15% healing ontop of the 40% it normally offers for a total of an additional 55% healing for 10 secs. Add to this Vamp embrace is on a 1 min CD and you could potentially have an extra 27.5% Raidwide heal very min for 10 seconds. Thats got to be at least twice per boss fight, more most of the time and before nerf on domo that would have been at least every scorp phase. Mmmmm and finally warriors getting that raid wall weve been talking about Happy

Necrall
Enlightened

Ione do you remember reading the stuff a while back about tanks? How they want to make threat insignificant but place survival in their hands instead? But it's too big a chance for this expansion.

Well this is them kinda doing it this expansion, by rolling it into tier and giving the tanks a raid cooldown of sorts.

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: