Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Random Junk/Spam boards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eluniel
Guardian

re: Riddles

Do you have any good ones?

Here is one:
When the day after tomorrow becomes yesterday, the day which would then be today will be as far from Sunday as the day which is yesterday when it's two days after that day's tomorrow... What day of the week was this spoken?

@_@

today..

Almore

On the way to a water hole a zebra met 6 giraffes.
Each giraffe had 3 monkeys hanging from its neck.
Each monkey had 2 birds on its tail.
How many animals were going to the water hole?

Guardian

the zebra. :-)

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I have forests, but no trees.
I have lakes, but no water.
I have roads, but no cars.

What Am I?

Ouwetank
Enlightened

a Map

A Map Jodie, although not strictly true if you use google earth as u can see the cars and stuff now Happy

Sherawr
Guardian

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

Sherawr
Guardian

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

Sherawr
Guardian

I want to buy a top for £97. I borrow £50 off Jodie, and £50 off Johnny. I go buy the top and get £3 change. I give Jodie £1, Johnny £1 and I keep £1 myself. This now means I owe £49 to Jodie and £49 to Johnny, totalling £98, plus the pound I have myself makes £99...where did the other pound go?

Almore

the ending in gry thing i have no idea about..cant think of anything tbh. But the one where you borrow money is just an annoying play on words.

Basically that initial £100 u spent is now gone and cant be used..u have £3 left out of it. You have to pay jodie and Johnny back £49 each out of new money..u still have the £3 left over from the original exchange.

You still end up with a £97 top and £1 spare whilst u still owe jodie and jhonny £98..simples. You can't reuse money that's already been transacted in this case....the format is illogical as it's already gone. I must admit it did do my head in for a bit tho lol Happy

Woth the 3th word is just a matter of how you read it and there aremore then 1 answer possible.

Sherawr wrote:
There are only three words in the English language.

If u leave the rest of the riddle then it would be : Language

OR

Sherawr wrote:
What is the third word?

Then the answer is: What.

OK first one of my riddles is the letter "E"

the money one...i dunno, takes your guys word for it lol,

and last one , Nick is correct, it is language

Happy more tomorrow
xo

Necrall
Enlightened

Sherawr wrote:
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

language.

That's not a riddle, it's one of those 'tricking people into something silly' mind games.

[qoute]I want to buy a top for £97. I borrow £50 off Jodie, and £50 off Johnny. I go buy the top and get £3 change. I give Jodie £1, Johnny £1 and I keep £1 myself. This now means I owe £49 to Jodie and £49 to Johnny, totalling £98, plus the pound I have myself makes £99...where did the other pound go?[/quote]

Another tricking people with wording. Yes you need to pay back 98, but you don't add on the pound you kept, that's included in the 98 already. The 98 being debt, the pound also being debt.

If you gave back all £3, you would give each person £1.50, so you would owe £97, £48.50 to each person.

The difference from £98 to £100 is the two pounds you gave back, so you owe £2 less in total.

================================================

This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Random Junk/Spam boards All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: