View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soul(Ture)

re: Elementium-Edged Scalper

Is there any1 in guild having both the recipe for "Elementium-Edged Scalper" and the orbs needed ?

I will offcourse pay for the orbs :-)
Sherawr
Guardian

I can make them, although Im gonna need to grind some orbs if u need

Soul(Ture)

cool ill be happy to assist in getting those orbs
Everlightly

didn;t you just main spec a 2 handed axe in firelands
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Whats main specc'ing a 2 handed axe in firelands got to do with someone wanting a BoE Tank/one handed dps weapon made with there own cash/mats/time?

Unless your upset because your now using your paladin and you could of used that weapon as ret and won it with an offspec roll for no ep, if no one needed it for ms? Tbh knowing you as I now know you, that seems like the likely explanation lol Happy.

Soul(Ture)

Ok here it goes for the 4th time !

Yes you're right i did go 2 hander but due to the loot rules i have to go back to 2 1handers, even thou it will cost dps.

To explain:

At raid the 31 of August a 2 hander the "Skullstealer greataxe" dropped and i rolled on it as MS, this was apparently an mistake as i were using 2 1handers "Gurubashi punishers".
I have been researching and a good 2 hander should increase my dps (which it also did), i did prior to the raid run thru all ms dpsers whom uses 2 handers and they all did have a weapon equivalient equiped.
Before the raid start i talked to Sherawr and present the idea and he agreed that it should be an increase.
But i presumed that for an dps upgrade i would also roll ms and in that way pay the "dkp/epgp" for my upgrade.(this has allways been the way thru all my experience in dkp systems)

In this i apperently made 2 huge mistakes, i dident realise that even thou im in the frost spec have the ability to use both 1 handers and 2 handers, ill have to roll os on a dps upgrade if i have to change my spec for it to fit.
And since i did that wrong an dident roll as a offspec, it should have gone to you as a tank to your retri off spec.
Im terrible sry that i made that mistanke.

And this as i understand makes me forced to go back to one handers since the "BIS" item is for me a 1 hander and if i stay 2 handers this will make the same situation again, so to avoid this ill have to go 1handers therefore i would like that weapon.
This is offcourse in the current state a dps nerf to me but ill have to work to stay above the apperntly hard hitting "bench bat".

Again im very sry for the trouble and im very sry that i hurt your dps wise.
Everlightly

Tuishao wrote:
Whats main specc'ing a 2 handed axe in firelands got to do with someone wanting a BoE Tank/one handed dps weapon made with there own cash/mats/time?

Unless your upset because your now using your paladin and you could of used that weapon as ret and won it with an offspec roll for no ep, if no one needed it for ms? Tbh knowing you as I now know you, that seems like the likely explanation lol Happy.

Nothing to do with that at all. Its more to do with other things, as John said he wanted to roll main spec on it, there was officer chat aswell discussing the matter. Either way, whats done it done and would be better to clear up future. As for me peter, i'm accually waiting for the sword to drop, as thats a better item, i'm also way down the list for PR on offspec items, and I was far down the pecking order to recive the item. so, no not really.

Also again, this looks like an attempt at starting a troll, again, please dont start things like this, as per the updated guild rules please re-read forum rules 3 & 5. I asked soulrider a question, got a mature answer and was no reason for you to right certain comments without proper evidence to back it up.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Lol nothing to do with starting a "troll", If someone wants something crafted its nothing to do with anyone why? what is wrong with people wanting to get crafted items especially as he made a mistake and wants to rectify it to help the raid out?. Even if he didn't make a mistake, he has the right to gear up offspec/alts, you of all people should understand that. After all that complaining (When I backed you up and had jodie argue with me) about your shamans EP.. Which was for nought as you decided to go swap to paladin -.-.

All the time we said you was right, and when someone else wants crafted items to rectify a mistake or get gear you give them a hard time on the forums (yes thats what it looks like) so that makes it like whats the point in bothering?

I don't need evidence for anything I said tbh why would I need evidence for asking question? which you answered and then decided to quote guild rules, lol I can do that too if you like Happy but im sure you wouldn't want that to happen and tbh I cba with causing Jodie more stress or hassle than she already gets Happy.

I'll just clear this up this is not an attempt at a troll Lol you should know by now if I was attempting to "troll" I would so dont try to make it out like im attacking you again lol, cos I have no qualms in doing so Happy but im not Happy

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Crafted weapon.

Anybody have a link for the mats for this weapon, i may want 2 of them for my DK when i faction trasnfer him, wanna start saving materials now!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Ture and I have dicussed this at lengh via PM, he is now aware better of the way we roll items and that the item should have been rolled as OS regardless of an upgrade, the situation with DK's/rogues etc with weapons are obviously a little more complex than the traditional MS/OS stats on items and that where the confusion has happened. Jon was fine in Officer chat about it in any case and the issue/misunderstanding has been solved.

Everlightly

Tethane wrote:
Ture and I have dicussed this at lengh via PM, he is now aware better of the way we roll items and that the item should have been rolled as OS regardless of an upgrade, the situation with DK's/rogues etc with weapons are obviously a little more complex than the traditional MS/OS stats on items and that where the confusion has happened. Jon was fine in Officer chat about it in any case and the issue/misunderstanding has been solved.

Maybe an offical guideline to Dual DPS classes might fix things, rogue, DKs and fury warriors for future.

Also I got one of those weapons for sale, if anyone wants guild discount applies
Sherawr
Guardian

Technically BiS for frost Dks is the hammer from Ragnoros and at this i level will out perform even 2x 1h, obsidium cleavers, however with so much competition the chances of getting one is slim to none. Dks are a bit wierd atm, your best dps as frost depends on what ilevel your best weap is, if u have a 2h which is 371 and appropraite stas, u will perform better than DW 365 weaps, even equal i level weapons only make a few hundred dps difference. I think you should so 2h frost since u have a weapon that will out perform the 2 x 1h Scaplers, until at least cleavers drop or a better 2h weapon, but tbh that axe is perfectly weighted for 2h frost look at all that haste...mmmmmm. Also a decent 2h opens up the option for unholy, which is awesome at later gear levels

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: