Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Rogue Thread

Assassination stats in order of priority -
StatT11 EPT12 EP
Agility2.62.7
Yellow Hit Rating1.752.0
Spell Hit Rating1.41.6
Mastery Rating1.31.4
Haste Rating1.21.3
Expertise Rating1.11.2
Crit Rating0.91.2
White Hit Rating0.750.82
MH DPS3.363.32
OH DPS1.041.04

Yellow hit is 8%, and spell hit is 17% just to clarify that so in terms of reforging just reforge crit/expertise to what is needed going down the list ie Hit > mastery > haste.

Boss Name Key:

Shannox - SX
Lord Rhyolith - LR
Beth'tilac - BT
Alysrazor - AZ
Baleroc - BR
Majordomo Staghelm - MDS
Ragnaros - RG
VP - Valor Points
Rep - Rep Vendor
Tr - Trash
?? - Unsure
H = Heroic
Helm[Dark Phoenix Helmet] View Raid Drops for this Item[Agile Shadowspirit Diamond] [Adept Ember Topaz] RG-H
Neck[Choker of the Vanquished Lord] View Raid Drops for this ItemNoneRG-H
Shoulders[Dark Phoenix Spaulders] View Raid Drops for this Item[Delicate Inferno Ruby] MDS-H
Back[Dreadfire Drape] View Raid Drops for this Item[Delicate Inferno Ruby] [Delicate Inferno Ruby] LR-H
Chest[Breastplate of the Incendiary Soul] View Raid Drops for this Item[Delicate Inferno Ruby] [Delicate Inferno Ruby] BR-H
Wrists [Flickering Wristbands] View Raid Drops for this Item None AZ-H
Gloves [Dark Phoenix Gloves] View Raid Drops for this Item[Delicate Inferno Ruby] VP
Belt[Flamebinding Girdle] View Raid Drops for this Item[Glinting Demonseye]REP
Legs[Dark Phoenix Legguards] View Raid Drops for this Item[Delicate Inferno Ruby] [Glinting Demonseye] VP
Boots[Sandals of Leaping Coals] View Raid Drops for this Item[Delicate Inferno Ruby] MDS-H
Ring 1 [Viridian Signet of the Avengers] View Raid Drops for this Item [Delicate Inferno Ruby] REP
Ring 2[Widow's Kiss] View Raid Drops for this ItemNoneBT-H
Trinket 1[Matrix Restabilizer] View Raid Drops for this ItemNone RG-H
Trinket 2[Hungerer]View Raid Drops for this ItemNoneMDS-H
MH[Avool's Incendiary Shanker] View Raid Drops for this ItemNone??
OH[Alysra's Razor] View Raid Drops for this Item[Adept Ember Topaz] AZ-
Ranged[Morningstar Shard] View Raid Drops for this ItemNoneVP

Rotation

Start the encounter in stealth, Also try to vanish as much as possible to reapply Garrote and also get the Overkill buff back.
This is necessary because of the talent Overkill. You will want to open up with Garrote.

1. Rupture keep active with 4-5 points
2. Slice and Dice keep active (should auto reactivate with Envenom if I remember Correctly)
3a. Mutilate if target is above 35%
4a. Envenom with 4-5 points
3b. Backstab if target is below 35%
4b. Envenom with 5 points

Hope this helps some people, Also as Assassination it says you don't really need expertise because of the 80% refund on energy used IF you miss, so that is a low stat compared to Combat/Sub.

Last edited by Tuishao on 3-9-2011 22:20; edited 4 times in total

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Rogue Guide

Really like this rogue guide Happy. Very helpful indeed, i might add that when i dps on my rogue, i use vendetta once i've got all of my d.o.t's on the target, to get the maximum benefit out of it, and also, use vanish once Overkill has ended, so that it refreshes overkill, for the faster energy regen.

Ann-Liza
Enlightened

re: Rogue Thread

pretty much the same i do Chris. I try to get at least 2 vanishes into a boss fight.

I can say that the tweak i did with Peter yesterday was a succes as I came in 4th in dps today in BH...just ahead of Soulrider with around 21.5k dps
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: