Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: ICC 25 Achievement/ mount run (13th sept)

Glad it went well Ben, thank you for organising this.

Bennied
Enlightened

No problem, i've always like doing it and i like achievements! In the end we did all bosses with no more than one wipe on most. Raiding with 25 peeps, with puggers,is always a challenge... someone started gunship in stead of getting jetpack, someone brought spores to the melee group and ofc you always have peeps who dont know what to do with iceblocks. And i don't claim to know it all, didn't know 8 portals would spawn (thought less), so that will require a little tac change next time and the amount of adds at lady deathwhisper was overwhelming at one point (think we had like 20 up when we killed her). We had a couple of bugs too which didn't kill us, but were funny. Putricide decided to spawn 3 oozes everytime, so we had an unexpected second green ooze. lol. And sindragosa just went through the door and kept attacking us, pulling people of the elevator with blistering cold...

All good fun i would say, but too bad we didn't nuke lich king heroic. So beside doing achievements on normal, we still have to once go back and do that.
Bennied
Enlightened

Second run on this... large amount of puggers, but with 12/12-achievement minimum it was very easy. Lots of guildies getting a mount this run. Good job all...

So next week we will do a ... ICC 25 HC run for all you addicts wanting LK-HC-Title!
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thanks once again Ben, good job Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: