Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bennied
Enlightened

re: ICC 25 Achievement/ mount run (13th sept)

Heroic run went not as smooth as we hoped, but we got all bosses down that were needed for mount. So I would like to set up the achievement run on tuesday the 13th on normal to get all achievements needed for mount.

Lich king achievement will again be required for puggers, but guildies have enough time to look up tactics if for some reason u dont know the last 2 fights. I would recon we need:
Tank x2
-
-

Healer x5
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

DPS x 18
1) Bennied (lock)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)

Achievements:
1) Boned - Lord Marrowgar - All players stay close to eachother. Only priority is Boned players, nuke quickly! HC: Bone spikes will also be cast during bonestorm.

2) Full House - Lady Deathwhisper - Before attacking the Lady we make sure we have 5 different types of adds up. The adds are:
Cult Adherent
Reanimated Adherent
Empowered Adherent
Cult Fanatic
Reanimated Fanatic
Deformed Fanatic

One player will mark each add he wants to keep alive. The tank picks em up and does min dmg to em, pref none after initial taunt. Players will only attack skull and cross targets. DPS is not important... cc mindcontrolled is still though. Once we get a sign we nuke down lady. HC: nothing important

3) Im on a Boat - Gunship - Nobody can go to the other boat more than twice! This will be your own responsibility! I will prob make a couple of groups consisting of 3 players to jump each time and a tank. HC: nothing important

4) I've Gone and made a mess - Deathbringer - We nuke him and make sure he is dead before mark of the fallen is cast 5 times. Make sure u kill beast quickly as normal and healer should keep marked alive since it will increase his hp. HC: slowing players for 80% for 10sec.

5) Dances with oozes - Rotface - Nuke Rotface before a Big Ooze cast Unstable Ooze and explodes. Kite your add and nuke boss. HC: putri will cast vile gas on random players. Will go on ranged if min 8 players at distance.. range stay ranged!

6) Flu Shot Shortage - Festergut - Nuke boss and do not stand under spores. If melee gets a spore run out of group since standing under spore will get you inoculated. Nobody can get 3 stacks of the stuff. HC: purti will do Malleable Goo.. just avoid green spots on ground!

7) Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion - Putricide - Achievement is easy.. the offtank doing the Abomination can not use Regurgitated Ooze (slowing ooze) ever. HC: Oozes will be fast. Kill Green ooze quickly and kite orange ooze than kill it after green!

8) The Orb Whisperer - Blood Council - Must kill them without anyone getting more than 25.000 spell dmg in a single hit. This will be hard on hc, since than dmg is increased (i have never succesfully done it on hc). A ranged (like lock) will tank keleseth and get as many Dark Nucleus (purple) as possible since this will reduce his shadow dmg.. why? Once Keleseth turns active he will do Empowered Shadow Lance (Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting 85,313 to 89,687 unresistable Shadow damage) and the lock needs to be able to get this dmg down a lot! The ranged should use the lowest dmg spell possible to get the nucleus since u want it alive.

HC: In Heroic Mode, the Shadow Prison debuff is added, which does increasing damage to players every second whenever they move or jump. Ranged spread out and keep kinetic bombs up (are lower in hc).

9) Once Bitten, Twice shy - Blood-Wueen Lana'thel - Each player must do this achievement twice.. once to get bitten and once to not get bitten. I will devide the raid in two sides, left are the peeps that want to get bitten and right are the peeps that dont want to get bitten (if they lucky no bite at start). Depending on the amount of peeps needing both they will be assigned a side. Nuke till 15% than stop all dps (and get pets away)!!! We do not kill her until all left side players have been bitten and all players confirm they have been bitten. HC: nothing important.

10) Portal Jockey - Valithria Dreamwalker - With 5/6 healers 4 (or 5 if os) healers will go into EVERY portal as will 4 DPS. Just before portals are spawn all players try and claim a red dot which will turn into a portal. Every time they enter they need to confirm they are in! The rest kills every add (prio on skeleton and the once killing dragon). HC: Valithria does not announce these portals opening.

11) All You Can Eat - Sindragosa - Nobody can get more than 5 stacks of Mystic Buffet!! Concentrate in P3 starting at 35%! :D New stack applied every 6 seconds, stacks 99 times, drops off after 8 seconds if not reapplied, such as when behind an Ice Tomb. Make sure boss in not in LOS by placing an iceblock between u and the boss. We will not kill any ice blocks.. but will place more as they spawn. All dps nuke boss. Hero at 36%. Tanks need to find a way to deal with buffet... e.g. one hides behind ice block and soon as one tank reaches 4 stacks he takes over. HC: mytic buffet does more dmg.

12) Been waiting a long time for this - Lich King - Achievement is easy, but on hc probably not! We will devide raid in three groups: MT will tank LK at red, OT will tank shambling horrors and ghouls to the left (middle) and DPS will stand at green. We will not dps, but will avoid random shadow traps being spawned and that will kill u by launching u off platform. So dps just watch shadow trap until we reach 30 stacks than we attack lk!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/lkach.png/

HC:
- Shadow Traps in phase one spawn on people's locations and after a few seconds launch anyone still on them 1,000 yards off the platform (in an extremely comical manner).

- Val'kyr HP triples, however they drop their target at 50% health and fly above the raid and begin casting Siphon Life on the raid until they are killed. Slow, Stun and kill them quickly!

- In the third phase the entire raid will be pulled into Frostmourne instead of one person. Wicked Spirits will fall from above which must be dodged/killed. Any deaths will still result in Harvested Soul being applied to the Lich King and it can stack.

13) Neck Deep in Vile. - Lich King - In phase 3 (look above ach p1) we will get Vile Spirits (Creates 10 Vile Spirits which will attack enemies after 30 seconds). All ranged should just be aware of the vile spirits and nuke them down very quickly.[/quote]

Last edited by Bennied on 7-9-2011 2:01; edited 17 times in total
Moombee
Enlightened

I'm game for that with my druid Happy (healing ofc)

Everlightly

For several months i've been thinking about running a ICC heroic 25 man myself, was going to pop some information up sometime, but was going to put something on realm forums too. Still thinking though
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Approved Ben, go for it will pop it in cal and make you mod. Is that gametime? I would personally take 5 healers just to be on the safe side :P

Soul(Ture)

I'd love to go on this one aswell, have cleared icc10 more than once on my shammy toon back then.

But will read up on the hc stuff
Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: ICC

I'd be very interested in this also, but won't be able to confirm for sure until closer to the date, i'd come and heal if needed, would prefer to knock out some SICK deeps on my warlock though! Will have him up at 85 by then i reckon. Happy Have only done 25 normal, so i'd have to look up any differences in heroic.

Zuruthan
Enlightened

I would love to come. For 9 months, i still need the last 4 achievments.
I lead 11/12 25man heroic and lich king to 54%.
Guess i know the hang of it ;).
Allready have the 10man drake, but would love the 25man drake aswell, (if the move goes well) i'm game !

Bennied
Enlightened

A short summary of all achievement will be put in the first post during the course of this week.. Plz don't forget to sign up in advance so i have an overview who wants to come and the amount of spots i need to fill up using other players.
Bennied
Enlightened

I will put up an overview of all achievements later tonight. Don't forget to sign up!
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

TBH I would but as im not home til 30mins an hour after the start I will just wait and sort something out during a weekend in future. good luck tonight :D

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Pretty sure they may have a little late spot left for you, what you reckon Ben?

Bennied
Enlightened

I have made the time for everyone to see what achievements and differences there are for hc in the first post. If you have any questions plz say so.. wink HC will be main item, all achievements not gained will be done maybe next week i think.

Delaying the raid for an hour seems long, 30 min might be more realistic. I have set time at 20.00 so we have some room to get puggers in. If u like i can save u a spot..
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Na don't delay it, but you certainly wont require 25 people for this run so maybe you may have a spare spot when he logs in....

Bennied
Enlightened

Hehe im aiming for 25 man, but i will save a spot probably in that case. 25 man makes some achievements easier wink Will you join us tonight jodie?

I will start looking for puggers at 20.00 so i have max time to recruit guildies.
Bennied
Enlightened

Thank you all for coming. All hc bosses down that were needed for achievement. Next week i will organize the achievement on normal so we can get the onces that are nearly impossible on hc. All feel free to sign up and get the achievements on icc 25. It is up for the same time as this week.

Chaz as a reminder can u remove the event u made earlier! wink Seemed not all guildies could see that one. Since appearently i could make an event myself I have put another event down for peeps. Emoonpl and Neij you have to accept the other calender aswell.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: