Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fläskfia

re: Taking a break in near future

Hey guys, im planning to take a break from WoW after my gametime expires on 4/9, this is mostly because school is pretty though at the moment.
But i will probably be back online 4 months from now or when 4.3 is released (Transmogrification and new raid ^^)
I bet you hope you can whisper me ingame about the EP Jodie ( or any other officer really)

Btw, doing a "jonny-deluxe" on Sunday before the raid. (he gave potions, expect something 10x that) :D
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Sorry but this is totally unacceptable, we geared you in the starting months of Cata for you to vanish off the face of the earth, putting me in a tough position not knowing what was going on with you. I kicked you from the guild as you did this whilst on trial.

You reapplied again and we had a long discussion about your commitment to the Guild and raiding, you said you wouldn't let me down so we gave you another chance, geared you AGAIN in Firelands only for this to come up.........

http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7078794&highlight=&gid=45872&gid=45872

Quote:
Ok we are prepared to give you a 2nd chance, but...... if you screw it up this time you will not be invited again! Poke an Officer in game for an invite.

Sorry but 99% of the raiders including myself have full time jobs and families and can still commit to 2-3 nights a week raiding. You certainly won't be joining us in patch 4.3 when you return in 4 months.

/pissed off

Fläskfia

Off to get some more gametime and then only be online for raids then, seems like thats possible.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Clearly seems like thats not possible, ho hum another druid bites the dust....

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: