Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Baleroc Tonight (Healing)

Have just been looking at the tactics for Baleroc tonight, and they actually look pretty simple in reguards to the healing. From what i've read, the healers have to be split into two groups, and alternate between healing the main tank, and healing the people who are gaining stacks of the debuff from the crystals.

As a dps, it seems you only have to dps the boss as much as possible, unless you're having to stand over by the crystals, in which case, it seems you have to just take 9 stacks, then move away, and someone takes your place.

Tanks by the looks of it, have to take 3 stacks of the debuff and then switch, and do that until boss dies.

I expect jodies probably got the tactics covered already, but i thought i'd try and give my breakdown of the tactics as best i can.

Thoughts anyone?

Eluniel
Guardian

Bennied posted this to addon-thread, but I will put it here since it looks very useful for healers.

In mmo champion there is power aura set that:
- shows who has the highest vital spark stacks (gained by healing Tormented members)
- tracks when the healers are running out of the vital flame buff (the tank healing buff, +5% healing done per vital spark, lasts for 15 sec )
- shows is the healer is suffering from the Tormented debuff (healing reduced by 50%)

=> helps you to chose the two healers with the most stacks of vital spark to go for tank healing (when current tank healers are losing vital flame).

Preview:
http://imageshack.us/f/585/wowscrnshot071011200218.jpg

Set and more detailed info here:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/936546-Power-Auras-to-help-Baleroc-25

reading it as follows if we pally's heal the torment with beacon on the tank we should heal for huge amounts, as 100% of Holy light heals are transferred to the beacon so if we get plenty of stacks we should be healing huge amounts on both the tank targets.

So we beacon tanks (if me and chris one beacon on each perhaps) then heal tormented or if we split heals, have chris in one group and myself in the other so they get uber heals over the phases.

Heal to oblivion the tormented target to get millions of sparks so when we swap to a tank we get the vital flame for the 5% buff per spark, so it looks like a heal switch every 15 seconds to get the maximum tank healing by the looks at it

Anyway it reads as a healer skill fight so we should fly this :-)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: