View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Request for Living Embers

As we all know the Living Embers have been going into the Guild bank for distribution to Guild members please can you respond here if you want an item crafted listing what item.

They will be given to Guild crafters to make the item for you, which must be used for your Main spec raiding character, only those of Raider rank can (at the moment) request a crafted item.

I will be using a loot council to decide upon who receives the item and once allocated that person will be be charged 200 GP for it (same as MS rolls on items in raids.) I imagine that tanks and healers will have first dibs.

Please bear in mind the inerrant cost of these items and only request if you intend to make use of the item for a while!

Ouwetank
Enlightened

I would like to sign up for these boots Mirrored Boots

Hoping that the Tier gloves will once drop from BH i think its a shame to spend ember on gloves unless they a BiS.

I too would like the tank boots and tank gloves (which i have bought the patterns for ) I knwo im MS dps, but would be willing to give the required ep (if i have any left lol ), as if they were MS items in exchange for the embers anyways.

Ofc the tanks who are currently raiding will take prio as im away and i fully understand this Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Bumping for those that missed this thread. Want to get the Officer to make a decision before Thursday so closing for interest for the first item to be crafted is today 20:00.

Baltaer
Alt

Requesting DPS boots "Warboots of Mighty Lords", but ofc after healers and tanks get theirs (and when we get the patttern)
Eluniel
Guardian

For resto shaman there are craftable boots: [Footwraps of Quenched Fire] (no one in FE seem to have this patterns yet). Other option is Shanox drop: [Treads of Implicit Obedience] (less spirit than crafted and crit instead of haste) and ofc there is also molten front daily reward: [Fiery Treads] (less int, no spirit, but both haste and mastery).

TLDR: Crafted boots vs drop? I have no idea what is bis, so I will not request them yet. Maybe I will come back to this in future when I see clearer what stats I need.

Bump, predominatly for healers as both tanks have boots now. We have 4 embers so ready to make the next item, tell us if you want (200ep) and the item, we can buy patterns with GB money if necessary.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

No healers seems to want them so onto DPS.

Jim has requested and I am requesting for the boots (that's the 8 we have) pop your name down here if you want something.

Jon I know you have expressed interest but I would like these to be used to gear up peoples MS before OS, hope you understand Happy

Changing the rules slightly now you can spend EP on them or purchase them, these will be just over half AH price for the moment but may go down as the price goes down on ah currently going to charge 8k per ember that's 32k for the 4, plus the mats you will have to find for yourself. If you spend EP on them the GB will cover ALL the mats for the item.

This is the price until further notice.

Sherawr
Guardian

Ofc Jodie thats no probs, I would have asked for the dps boots , except i didnt have the pattern and since I won those the other day (which are pretty much BiS for dks with all the haste ) its no worries at all Happy

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Crafted items.

Emberforged Elementium Boots

or

Holy Flame Gauntlets

would both be nice for myself. Preferably boots over gauntlets, as i can get the Tier gloves for my pally.

Is there anything i need to do to get them other than sacrifice ep?

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:
Changing the rules slightly now you can spend EP on them or purchase them, these will be just over half AH price for the moment but may go down as the price goes down on ah currently going to charge 8k per ember that's 32k for the 4, plus the mats you will have to find for yourself. If you spend EP on them the GB will cover ALL the mats for the item.

This is the price until further notice.

The other option.

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Items

lol, i'm pretty skint, so i think i might go with the EP option! xD

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

i would take the crafted boots [Emberforged Elementium Boots] 8 - but i am not sure anyone has the pattern in the guild

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

one of the persons i go night raid with have that pattern if we shall wait to buy it, since it can drop also

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Bumping, pob has had his, now 5k per ember or 200ep

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: