Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eluniel
Guardian

re: Occu'thar

Occu'thar strategy (ofc only seen on PTR). Jodie, if you have other strategy feel free to remove/ modify this post.

Need 2 tanks for both 10 and 25man. Tank must face Occu'thar away from the raid. When first tank gets Seering Shadow debuff the other tank will taunt and vice versa till the boss dies. Range & melee players should stay 12 yards away from each others due to Focused Fire (hits every 1 sec to players within 12 yards of the targeted location). Melee will have to do their best to stay spread around the boss for this.

Every 20 seconds Occu'thar will spawn Eyes of Occu'thar on every player. At this point all players should group up and AOE the eyes down as fast as possible. During this time the eyes will be using Gaze of Occu'thar. Eyes should take less than 10 seconds to kill, if the raid fails to kill an eye within 10 seconds it will begun to AOE Occu'thar's Destruction and use it until the eye is dead.

After the eyes are dead immediately spread back out because boss will use Focused Fire a raid member. Keep repeating till boss is dead.

Seems simple........ whats the catch!

Smara
Wanderer

Sounds too simple...might be that raid dmg is huge! I think that's the kind of catch we usually get when things seem too simple.
Necrall
Enlightened

It's BH, they're not too bad as bosses, so that's probably the extent of it, spreading out and grouping up and nuking adds.

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

link ach to go?

haha caught myself trolling.

The fight it seems is about timing of the eyes then to the spread, if it goes wrong it's a wipe

it may actually be a bit tricksy, I vaguely remember a VoA boss that was pure lies on release and the stealth nerfed it.

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

well we have had troubbels before with raids where ppls shall close togethere so,
but if chimaron bosss have tought ppls to run together it shouldnt be so huge problem

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Occ not playing till next week apparently!!! to coincide with start of season 10

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Aye PvP bosses don't get released until the PvP season has re started.

Everlightly

yes, confirmation there is no new boss till next wednesday. did BH on my druid and he was not there. Obvisously to co-inside with season 10
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: