Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Al'Akir adds - PLEASE READ

We should let three spawn which Chaz will tank.

The debuff (Feedback) is what we need to stack in order to beat Acid rain damage and take into phase 3. The adds spawn every 25 seconds so we need to time the add deaths within the last 5 secs of the debuff in order to stack. Obviously killing them immediatly was wrong (sorry!) we need to have a system where we kill them but leave enough time for Al'Akir to spawn more adds for us to kill in order to stack the debuff.

1st burn to 20%
2nd burn to 20%
3rd burn to 20% then kill 1st
4th burn to 20% then kill 2nd
5th burn to 20% then kill 3rd
6th burn to 20% then kill 4th
Pop hero (possible at this stage we will have to focus fire the adds down as they spawn dependant on how much we have caught up with the spawn rate.)
7th burn to 20% then kill 5th
8th burn to 20% then kill 6th
9th burn to 20% then kill 7th

Eluniel
Guardian

Should we try to do phase3 like this? A bit like Malygos drake phase.
lifeingroup5 wrote:
…we found it easiest to start at the top (after the transition, press Spacebar until you can’t go any higher) and then move progressively down.
The key to not losing your raid team in this phase is simple—make sure that everyone stacks on one marked person in the raid.
Whole article: http://lifeingroup5.com/?page_id=2094
I know “you need to think your own”, but p3 was still quite a mess.
Forum Image

re: re: Al'Akir adds - PLEASE READ

I also found this tactic when reading up on it. It makes sense as you seem to be quite high up the top anyway when phase 3 starts. Think it would be much easier, quicker, and less confusing to move up first. If you hit the ceiling you know you're at the right level, whereas trying to not hit the lightning at the bottom and being at the lowest level seems trickier. To me it looked like we were all over the place (different levels) when we did it yesterday.

Can do, for some reason I thought the lightning came out of the bottom of the clouds! Still need to get the adds nailed first thou!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: