Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: URGENT: Missing some key raiders from 25 man signs

Just like to know why your not about or signing:

Bennied
Marxua
Sputtnik
Miserys
Smara
Wookey
Pretoriah
Nocona
Torucmakto
Vladi

Spoke with Congau and Galadruin last night valid reasons, I know Pob will be trying to get on.

Guys seriously I CANT make up a 25 man raid group with this many regular signers not signing, let alone give people they progression they want. YOU wanted 25 man raiding and I have given it to you, with huge amounts of stress to myself. I have a very demanding job, I work all hours and I dont see how its fair that I have to bear the brunt of the stress. This is not an idle threat, if you dont help me turn this round I will just turn the guild into a 10 man guild and be done with it.

Last edited by Tethane on 16-3-2011 10:49; edited 2 times in total

Everlightly

Patrik did tell me he got a job, he also logged on sunday night to raid but hadn't signed though. He has signed for next weeks raids.

Smara I believe is studying, according to patrik.
Hievna
Enlightened

It has been a while, since i last spoke to Marxua. He mentioned something about his new job, if i remember correctly. After that, i havent seen him being online.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

This is what the forums are for, if Patrik has a job good stuff (congratulations!!!) Just letting me know and perhaps looking at how we can accommodate his new schedule would be good, same goes for everyone. While I have no issues with people having lives (and jobs as I do!!!) Knowing how we can accommodate raiders and if they aren't able to raid anymore and looking at suitable replacements is the best thing I can do. But to do this I need to be in the picture Happy

Last we heard from Mark was:

Quote:
I currently still have other matters then raiding on my mind and i dont have the spirit-focus to play atm (23/2).. sorry..

I'll soon explain to Jodie what and why my situation is what it is.

Mark

That was 3 weeks ago and I didn't get a PM or anything, more concerned than anything else but I do need my raid team!

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

is it a coincidence the timing matches the release of Rift?

Ouwetank
Enlightened

imo its better to decline a raid on calender then do nothing on it at all... it only takes 15 seconds of your time while your on wow.
after declining u can /w an officer or mail Jodie with a reason if u want that would be the best thing to do if u can not make a raid.

but leaving an raid invite open/unasnwered is lame and we should make a penalty for it imo ( for main raider chars that is ofc like minus epgp and if it happens more then 3 toimes domote from raider rank orsomething) else we are still having false hope u may come or not and takes way too much precious raid time away.

also putting your invite on tentive/decline the day the raid is shouldnt go without a penalty without a valid reason.

(sorry for the typo's but this is send from mine phone :p)

I actually mentione dthis in the past, people logging in, and not taking a few seconds to respond - like you say Nick - Declined makes it clear to the Raid Leader you won't be available, so there is no false hope for all involved in raiding.

On a positive note anyway I have sorted the stuff to do it tonight, making me about for tomorrow.

Evilneo

Hai, sorry mmmm How can I explain it... Myself along with some people of my class are working on a "Corporal Expresion" dance for 23 april, so I was really busy those days with the tests =(, also I'm not sure if I'll be able to log this wednesday, I'll try tho...

Im usually at home at 10pm but that wont solve anything if I can only log for 1 hour of raid time, also last week was carnival and the alcohol took my inner self the weekend, so on sunday I was like dying.

Sorry for my english but im here lying in the bed while writing on my laptop and I'm just too tired to try to write anything good :>, Juan could re-translate it! xD

Crossless
Wanderer

i have explained my reason for not attending last weeks raids and this wednesday already in another thread:
http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6549146&gid=45872

main reason: busy at work.will get back on track starting sunday,macrch 20, most likely

Bennied
Enlightened

Hmm I did make a forumpost telling I have some very busy weeks. wink But I want to join coming 3 raidnights, but cant enter wow cause the server is offline. SO its an accept for me this whole week.
Paski

Evilneo wrote:
Hai, sorry mmmm How can I explain it... Myself along with some people of my class are working on a "Corporal Expresion" dance for 23 april, so I was really busy those days with the tests =(, also I'm not sure if I'll be able to log this wednesday, I'll try tho...

Im usually at home at 10pm but that wont solve anything if I can only log for 1 hour of raid time, also last week was carnival and the alcohol took my inner self the weekend, so on sunday I was like dying.

Sorry for my english but im here lying in the bed while writing on my laptop and I'm just too tired to try to write anything good :>, Juan could re-translate it! xD

Translation:
Slack
Slack
& Slack.

Have accepted for you Bennied, see you this evening, this still leaves us with 3 short I would be most grateful for an update here please. I have counted 5 of the above that come Monday will be deducted ep for 3 weeks not signing, so be aware.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Evilneo wrote:

If you could really try that would make a great difference.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Ok 2 people have contacted me now saying they wont be able to make it, which leaves us with 20 signs.......... which frankly is rubbish and a total of 12 regular raiders not able to make it. I shall put a 10 man group up for this evening, but quite honestly I am really disappointed and beginning to rethink how on earth I am supposed to take this guild forward.

Paski

Iron fist.

Even if that makes us wipe on magmaw with 7 new recruits cause people have been replaced/punished/kicked/washedwithdirtylaundry... Having to do 10man raids makes me sad.

Also having a higher player pot to rely on isn't a bad idea. Although that means that at some point rotation may be needed, and whines might hit the surface; it is still better than cancelling a 25man raid because of somthing came up for the people that were expected to be there. Some might not be able to make it cause of work, social events or even pure laziness, cause let's be honest, that last one also happens; and there is nothing you can do about it but having a larger crew that can help mitigate this problem.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: