Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild Charter, rules and responsibilities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Forum user names

When people decide to pick a username will they please use there Char name or real name, something so that we know who you are I clear up the forum members every so often and delete old members or usernames that are not linked to chars. Just to keep things neat and easier to manage also its a guild forum for guild members.

For example who is Zomgnerf??? There is no char in the guild called that! it could be anyone it will be getting removed from the forums withing the next few days If it doesn't claim a char from the guild roster.

No point saying "Its me so so" because in a few weeks this post will be gone out of my mind and so will the char name when I am clearing the members.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild Charter, rules and responsibilities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: