Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Throne of the 4 Winds - Tactics/Videos

These will be 1 of the first 4 bosses in Cata we will be trying, please do NOT add in the later bosses, I will do this when progression dictates, the other 3 bosses are posted under their relivant raids. (Note this video is for 10 man but it gives you an idea, I will opst 25 man up when I can.)

The Conclave of Wind

Eluniel
Guardian

I do no know what others think, but I usually need to know spells before I can truly understand tankspot videos. So, I need this kind of text guide.

Rohash - air boss
- Periodically, Rohash will cast Slicing Gale, which deals nature damage to a random raid member.
- Along with this, Rohash will summon tornados around him. Basically preventing melee from attacking him.
- At 30 energy, Rohash will begin to channel Wind Blast. When this happens, he will face an area and begin to channel this clockwise. Any players caught in the path will be knocked off the platform.
- Finally, Rohash’s ultimate ability is Hurricane. It is similar to Malygos’ vortex. Deals minimal damage and must be healed through.
- If Rohash is not engaged, he will cast Deafening Winds resulting in a raid wipe.

Anshal - nature boss
- Periodically throughout the fight, Anshal will cast Soothing Breeze which summons a healing circle on one of Anshal’s allies (including himself) and heals any of his allies for 20k per second and silences any raid members inside.
- At 30 energy, Anshal will cast Nurture, a 5 seconds cast that summons 1 Ravenous Creeper every second. They have 125k HP and since they do an ability called Toxic Spores, (which deals damage and places a stacking DoT on anyone in range) they must be killed.
- Finally, Anshal’s ultimate ability is Zephyr, an ability that heals him every second and does a stacking DPS buff to him.
- If Anshal is not engaged, he will cast Withering Winds resulting in a raid wipe.

Nezir - frost boss
- Periodically throughout the fight, Nezir will cast Wind Chill, which hits everyone on the platform for ~10k frost damage and increases their vulnerability to frost for 35 seconds. Stacks indefinitely.
- Along with this, he will also cast Permafrost, which deals damage in a cone in front of him for 3 seconds and leaves an ice patch when he is done.
- Finally, Nezir’s ultimate ability is Sleet Storm. This causes 30k damage per second to everyone on the platform. The damage is split amongst everyone there.
- If Nezir is not engaged, he will cast Chilling Winds resulting in a raid wipe.

Copied from here, but modifyed to follow tankspot boss order http://www.wowhead.com/npc=45871#comments:id=1276553

TIPS for everyone: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=45871#comments:id=1293859

Thanks for that Ione. Seeing the abilities like that helps me too.

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Strings.
Wanderer

25man Strategy which i found - seems pretty informative

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Raid Tactics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: