View previous topic :: View next topic  
Everlightly

re: Mining & the toughness profession

Guys and Girls

I had a little brain storm the other day on vent and an idea came into my head, could you peeps take a look at this post on the offical forums and possible leave a comment for your support, if you think its a good idea

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1267067597
Necrall
Enlightened

Mining giving Stamina is a flavour bonus, not just a mechanic bonus. It doesn't make any sense for someone who spends hours hitting rocks to get smarter or more agile. But it does make sense for them to get tougher.

It makes even less sense if a Resto Druid swaps to Feral, all of a sudden all that Intellect turns into Agility?

I see what you're trying to do, give a useful bonus to Mining for all classes. But I don't think this is the best way to go about it.

Given the survival matters theme that Cata's got going, a bit more Stamina won't be frowned upon, but also if you're that serious about squeezing every drop of DPS out of your character, you wouldn't have mining. You'd have taken two crafting professions like JC/BC like early Wrath players did.

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

all the gathering profs have a great intrinsic bonus - GOLD.

Especially at the start of an expansion - joke prices for matts.

In fact whilst on a high horse what a fck'd up economy where it costs more to produce an item then you can sell it for (based on wow AH market prices).

A business model they have picked up from England (Government with PFI buildings/Banks/some manufacturing plants).

Suffice to say it's a nice freebie bonus.

Gosh I remember the days when you had to re-mine a node time and time again, and there was no stat bonuses.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: