This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Everlightly

re: Exavier paladin social application - DECLINED

may I also chip in on how you Know me.

A random whisper to a officer asking "can I join your guild" the moment they log on one day does not count as knowly the player.
I also found it very creepy that u would whisper me when I logged on sometimes.

For future apps, don't pester the players, members, they have their own thing to do, make an app, sit and wait. I sometimes try and help with applications, but I really did find you very weird.

Sitting next to a player while they are camping for a rare spawn also doesn't count as knowing a player.

If future guild applications for any guild u might apply for, try not to use too much broken english, use a spell check for gods sake and don't be so dam pushy.

But because of your reaction to being declined looks like we made the right choice.

Turning down the app had nothing to do with being unfair, we have a right to choice who we bring into our guild and who we don't.

Also, if you manage to become a GM of a guild ranked in the top 15 of this realm, I will delete my characters

Last edited by Everlightly on 21-10-2010 6:46; edited 1 time in total
Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:
Also, if you manage to become a GM of a guild ranked in the top 20 of this realm, I will delete my characters

Ill bump this for future reference johnny.

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Everlightly wrote:
Also, if you manage to become a GM of a guild ranked in the top 15 of this realm, I will delete my characters

Can I have your stuff?

Toofles the Great

Oh Johnny Johnny Johnny :P

I am sorry you have felt the need to flame my decision, as my guildies have pointed out a number of things are taken into account when making final choices of who to, and not to, bring into FE, this takes varying amounts of time. I check people’s history, specs, gem, previous guilds and we also discuss applications privately in Officer Forums. The Social member was a current Guild member’s son and therefore given membership to play with his Father which I believed was the fair thing to do.

We had had a huge influx of members recently and as always I like to get to know my Guild members, accepting every application is just not possible. I do advise in future (but clearly not with us as you have burnt your bridges 100%) you do very simple things like run an application through spell checker and perhaps understand that most GM's and Officers of successful guilds are adults with both life and work commitments.

I am sorry if you feel hard done by and still wish you all the luck in finding a new home on Emerald Dream, I am also locking this thread to prevent further insults/flaming.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: