This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Baron Miles

re: Exavier paladin social application - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Stavros(Jonathan Miles).I am 19 years old,and i am from greece!

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Oke,i have 2 lvl 80 players.My main is named Exavier,Retribution Paladin(Mining 450. JC 260)
(http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=exavier)
And my alt is named Endeavor,Blood Dk(tank)(Enchater and Skinning)but i m still working on that one.The armory is not updated as i see.but its ok.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I am applying to FE. because its one of the best guilds in Emerald Dream,and because its just what i need.My expectations are siple<a nice friendly guild which helps one another when they can ofcourse.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Yes i know Tethane and Everlighly.And a guy from ur guild that we used to camp for time lost together and had a noce talk about the guild and stuff.nice guy but i dont remember his name:(I heard about u when i was looking for a guild and a member of u told me to check ur website.and i really liked it.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I was in Bad Omen for 2 times for a long time.1st time i left was because i did not play wow cause i had to study.now i finished school:P 2nd time i left was because that guild does not work friendly.i never had help from anyone but i did helped a lots of members there..i did raid with them though.And no i have no applications pending at another guild.I only thought of u to apply.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
A really good member and friend thats willing to help guild any time(and with any costs:P)I will never let u down.thats a promise i can keep.i m willing tp help members anytime!and boosts to low lvls as well!!
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Sorry I am closing recruitment again for a while as Social members are coming out of our ears, thank you for your interest in FE and good luck finding a new home.

Baron Miles

yea thanks for accepting all the others and letting me out.at least u could tell me from the beginning.not accepting all the others and having me pending to decline for no reason.i mean for a reason that u closing recruitement..because thats not what u gave me to understand when u said its yes by me.u re not fair tethane...thanks a lot.
Kovac (Flower)

Tethane accepted. One
Social application recently.

and that was a current guildies SON

Tethane is one of the fairest GM's you will have the pleasure of meeting.

far surpassing most, and you have purely judged her on a decision she's HAD to make.

It's a good job you have been declined if you are this easy to insult.

What doesn't kill you, Only makes you...(eurgh)...Stranger ..
Toofles the Great

Riiiiiiiight, being busy and unable to answer is called unfair.
Actually knowing people in guild is an unfair advantage.
You can always re-apply later. As we re-open our recruitment later. But you've clearly stated that you don't want to become a friend of us by calling us unfair.
You could have ended this in a good note, but being like that just puts you in my "no-to-talk-ever-again" list.

i got mad because all other that made an application AFTER me was accepted and i was declined.is that fair???
Kovac (Flower)

Baron Miles wrote:
yea thanks for accepting all the others and letting me out.at least u could tell me from the beginning.not accepting all the others and having me pending to decline for no reason.i mean for a reason that u closing recruitement..because thats not what u gave me to understand when u said its yes by me.u re not fair tethane...thanks a lot.

Also, the reason is the guild is having a big influx of social applications.
(I myself have only recently joined a social/raider)
and it is somewhat unfair on the longer serving members.
this happens A lot at the end of a expansion.
and FE has a very caring, long lasting and close knit community

It is extremely unfair to blame Tethane, she alone doesn't make the decision. She listens to her officers and guildies.

all the best with finding another home on ED Happy

Kovac (Flower)

ONE social application has been accepted around the same time as you.

As previously stated. He was the SON of a current guildy.

all others have been treated equal.

Getting mad this quickly is definitely not what we want in the guild.
Social means being social. Not just having a guild name under yours.

Baron Miles

u did not explain what i said though.i said is it fair that since i applied earlier to be pending and others that applied after were accepted..or is it because of my gs is not above 3k?i mean i applied for social for gods name...blaming tethane was a mistake but she gave me hopes.hopes that u took away from me with an unfair way.u said i could w8 for the recrutement.how would that sound to u if u were in my place.honestly..
Kovac (Flower)

Baron Miles wrote:
u did not explain what i said though.i said is it fair that since i applied earlier to be pending and others that applied after were accepted..or is it because of my gs is not above 3k?i mean i applied for social for gods name...blaming tethane was a mistake but she gave me hopes.hopes that u took away from me with an unfair way.u said i could w8 for the recrutement.how would that sound to u if u were in my place.honestly..

because, different applicants take different amounts of time,
based on who they are. Research is taken etc.

Gear Score has NOTHING to do with applications.

it is not "unfair" to be declined. Many people have been and have taken it alot better, you haven't impressed guildies obviously, and thus shouldn't really expect to suck up now.

it sounds reasonable...you seem to be a bit high strung on this.
it would be best if you left it to be honest. Happy

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Dude your a pleb please go away, You have already been declined get the hint then you insult my GF, Your like a stalker! whispering members, annoying members then making a fuss on the forums because for the 100th time you have made a what can only be described as "medicore" application.

One person was accepted and that is because he is the son (that is a male offspring of another person) who is in the guild, Therefore yes he will be allowed in and generally family don't need to apply he has just filled out the application following rules.

Tethane as been very busy because we are currently in the process of moving house which as anyone knows takes a lot of time and effort along with a full time job and trying to raid lead and keep everyone happy doesn't really give her much time. The time she has im sorry if this seems selfish but I think she should have some time to relax and play the game as she also pays without dealing with annoyances.

Btw Gearscore is rubbish and thats a good way to make sure to not get an application, I hate gearscore and have proven it pointless countless times.

All the best, maybe in a few months re apply with a impressive application. Nobody got your hopes up anyhow have fun

Baron Miles

i m not going to reapply dude.thats it.i m no good guy for none.and i whispered ppl ha?thats real nice of u.i ll tell u what.how about a bet that i ll become a guild master and get a better guild than urs?u will see exavier again.i never quit.
Droone.

That post brightened up an otherwise boring morning!
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Wooooooo, rattles, balls, dolls and shoes all chucked out of the pram on this one.

Made me smile reading this

Wizzboshing

I'm gonna chip in now Happy

Epic thread on how to burn all the bridges you might have had left.

Bit of advice for you. Real life comes first. Tethane is getting her new house sorted and if you choose to have a guild application as a priority in your life - And not see that there are more important things going on in the lives of others then that's up to you. However to come back again and again with poorly typed and spelt replies (That were in the same style as your application - Which was as Peter said was average at best). If you really wanted to follow your old guild mates then wouldn't it have been a good idea to put a bit of effort in like they did? Not just assume "LOLOL I will get in cos they did epicxxxx Lolz".

Baron Miles wrote:
i ll tell u what.how about a bet that i ll become a guild master and get a better guild than urs?u will see exavier again.i never quit.

I thought this was a very nice touch and an awesome display of maturity from a 19 year old.

Seems to be that Tethane made the correct choice in declining you if you are going to show your true colours and cry about it not being fair. Gonna sound like an old fart now but life isn't fair and if you use the same attitude to rejection in the big bad world that you have for a computer game then you are going to have a lots of shocks coming your way. Grow up.

Good luck out there.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: