This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Passyval

re: Passyval Arcane Mage Application - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?
- Pascal de Vos, 31, Utrecht (the netherlands)

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
- http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Passyval

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
- former guildmates were all joining and just an ongoing guild wich has the social thing high on its ladder and occasionly invites me to its raids

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
- i believe marxua is the one for that and tethane since i talked late at night with him

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
- Lunar Eclipse , dying a slow death as with the pre cata thing, and don't have any other aplications ongoing.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
- i believe when i say "BURN THEM ALL...!" says enough for my mage.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
- raiding would be nice but i'll leave it to the leaders to make that decission after the cata release

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
- dual specced, fire is the main and offspec a frost. Fire rules them all since i love the prttey flames it generates when you have 5/6 living bombs go off all together... (shame they dropped that idea in cata)

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
- frequently reading all the important mage blogs

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
- the talents and glyphs complent each other off course, frost is more of a fun spec to toy around with and arcane was just not hitting it for me as being a 3 button wonder i like the diversity of fire more.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
- if i'm not sure i will always sign maybe, if i'm sure it's on YES!

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
- mon, thu, fri, sat, sun from 20:00 till 00:00

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
- fortress is a good one for me since it gives me more dot info then the rest i have encounterd

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
- as a dps-er been leading icc raids 10 and 25 mans farthest i got all but lich

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
- 25 icc

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
- tried them when the guild was running them, even tried to organise some old raids of my own

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
- lets hit the target dummy...

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
- bigger upgrade means better raid performance overall, better attendence means i need to be more online

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
- check my achievements which ones i can still do...

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
- ask to have them wirte it on the forum so i can propperly reply to it.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
- what is an repair bill? perhaps it's the 10k gold i haven't realy noticed i was repairing stuff...

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

It was good to talk to you last night, can I ask that when you make an application it is really important that you use things like spell check and proper punctuation, you need to impress us not make my eyes bleed /cry. I'm putting it down to you being tired. Bumping for other Officer thoughts.

pandagork

Jodie, he's fire, not Arcane wink

haha yes sorry about that. i was indeed pretty tired, it was also in the night i made the post i believe.

thanks for reminding that i'm a fire mage Happy

P.S. if your eyes burn that much i can always conjure up some water for you :P

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Our regualr raiding mage has just come back so unfortunatly we will not be able to offer you a spot within FE, good luck finding a new home.

Passyval

hhmm so sorry to hear that, i believe i stated in the application i only filled out the raiding section for perhaps future purposes main application was for a social.

Passyval

Also would love to be together with the more social members of LEC one more seeying somehow they all come together with you.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: