This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Everlightly

re: Slackah - Level 80 Balance Druid - ACCEPTED

where on earth did this come from, fantastic app (how long did it take you) and a lazer chicken
adverage gear, but were not a GS guild and I can see that there was restictions on your old realm for progress, could be improved with ease.

I'm accually having a chat with fellow officers at the moment regarding apps as the GM is away. so keep checking for updates
Slackahboom

Hehe, thanks you! Of course, I'm refreshing the applications page at every 10-15 minutes ^^.
Lantone

I was in a EoE with this one today on Maden, my mage and he was also in there as the lolfireing chicken - and just a few things I noticed:

He didn't slack, was buffed (even for a pug EoE), remained polite -- ie not "#¤#& after wiping abit. Even after we wiped, what the 4th time and others wanted to fill out the 10 man (we were going in with 8), he really wanted to keep trying but the RL bailed and tank ninja dc'd .... plus a few others. He did try his best to assist and tackle the issues with a positive and enduring manor as well.

Oh and I think there was something about a fish .. in Org.

Good Luck Happy

Slackahboom

Hahaha, what are the odds ? :D Nice to see you here Maden, and thanks for heads up mate :D
Crossless
Wanderer

well written application.Yes from me

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

boomkin boomkin give us a boomkin

kguild19

re: re: Slackah - Level 80 Balance Druid - Raiding Application

very nice application.
best of luck in app

Thanks a lot for heads up guys! About my weapon, I have Nibelung (Lady Deathwhisper ICC 25 normal) with +81 sp enchant and 2x +23 sp gems, in case armory shows you my fishing pole, I'm chinese-ing the hard fish achies, got the giant rat, old ironjaw and now i wanna get a gun to sh.. i mean now i'm working on Old Crafty in Org ^^
Everlightly

Just an update slackah

Our GM is away and returns at the weekend I think, and unlike the other apps we received last week which the officers have gone through i'm going to leave this one for her to decided on her return.

So just an update from us, so you know whats going on. But on the effort you put into the app it looks good.
Slackahboom

No problem at all, thanks for the update. I'll be gone on Friday and Saturday (country side) but I'll be back on Sunday and won't leave for another 3-4 months. Thanks!
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: