This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
kguild19

re: kguild-retribution paladin - ACCEPTED

before i start i know what your thiniking omg another retard paladin , but if you get to know me im sure you would find im rather unique so hope you like it guys (and btw i know you arent really recruiting because of cata but if you can find 1 space i would be very grateful).

1. What is your name, age and location?
kane guild 19years old and and im living in the horrible city of dundee in awful scotland

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
kguild retri paladin level 80 and mining and bs which are 450 and 150 (currently lvling bs).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Kguild

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
First of all, I'd love to have a good time, which doesn't appear to be a problem from what I've seen and heard about you guys so far .

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I'm sure I've met a few of you while pugging raids the past week.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
well i was in lunar eclipse for quite a bit but i have been wanting to move on for quite a while now , advance on raiding ect.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Well first of all I love to have a good time, if online I'll help wherever possible, and I'm allways open for a chat, or to have a laugh. I allways attempt to do my best for the task at hand, along with quick thinking and good awareness of what's going on. Also I'm very open about anything that considers my class or available raids, to that I'm allways ready to give it my all.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
it's best to apply as social for now, i can socialize with guild get to know you guys, know ins and out and then when i truely know you guys, then i will raid. but i will fill out below just incase you need some more info for me to become a member.

Questions for raiders only:
now im aware you guys are not recruiting atm and im sorry im applying but i just really would like a chance to join this top class guild.

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
retribution is my mainspec, which is also the spec that I prefer to play. My offspec is protection atm. i love retribution because it kinda in the mdidle of it all, you can do everything and pull a fare amount of damage.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
I check on wow head regularly, but most of all I'm using my own findings and experiences to find out what is best.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

my talent lay out is 5/5/51 because i find it is the most effective lay out for high amounts of damage. as for my glyphs, they are the most effective for icc killing.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
always if i have signed that means that i have double checked that i am able to to be online from 5pm until 03.00+ lol, so that would not be and issue.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
Same as the above really . But once my life is sorted, I'll be available at any time on any day.
yup availible basicly every day to raid, apart from the odd occasion, ( yeh sado <<<)

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
I use UI add on, damage meter

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
i may have only done up to sindra but i esure you i know every fight in and out and tacts would not be a problem.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
o think i can handle up to 25 hc to be honest, my gear is more than caple of handling that.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
no many achievments but have 10hc 3rd boss and nearly all wings on 10 man and coupole on 25 man and i aim to complete all wings 10 man normal/hc and 25 normal a boy can dream)

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
take the advice and give it a go, constructive critism never hurts.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
better luck next time id say but atleast a guildie has an upgrade afetr all.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
well obviously it not my time yet and im sure there would become and oopertunity where i can join ina guild run but until then theres no point in moaning and causing a situation.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Ewell after a raid every one needs a little cooldown so just ignore the person or be calm and nice to the person to stop his behavior.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
well you signed for the raid so you knew, that could be the outcome so you would just need to maybe try other tacts or wait till called by RL.

hope you like this guys and would be over the moon to be exepted. much love kguild.
Dudelion

amigad, another retard paladin!

"i may have only done up to sindra but i esure you i know every fight in and out and tacts would not be a problem"

ICC, excuse me, is piss easy compared to Ulduar at its time. There are loads of people who haven't completed Ulduar, but have "KS" (which appears to be the "top sign" of the player".

A good application, indeed, "retarded paladins" is never enough, but I am aware of you being dorf. This is a major problem. Also, I'd like to see more stuff in "Raiding Exp" tab.

It's just my humble opinion, I am just a servant of the mighty Tethane and her crew.

"EDIT"

The invasion of Lunar Eclipse, has only JUST BEGUN!!!
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!1!111ONE!

Nice application but you seem to lack a couple of enchants on shoulders, wrists and weapon.

is a dwarf though and that is good for total dwarf (and 1 gnome) domination of the guild.

kguild19.

re: ..,.

reason for no enchant on wrist and wepeaon is tht i got them last time i logged and never had time to nad as for shoulder i was getting son of hordir rep whn i was last on, so i will sort all that ouyt when i log again..on like wednesday.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
kguild19..

re: so..?

so is that a yeh or no ?

Yafar
Wanderer

Nice application and i'm sure they are looking it!
But atm we have alot of things going on like lk heroic etc so im sure they will respond as quick as possible

sorry m8, the GM is away from game for the moment with work commitments, me and the other officers will have a look through this over the weekend and try to get back to you.
kguild...

re: thnks

ty guys..and even if im declined thnks for all work to review my application.

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Thank you very much for the awesome application I just have a few queries though, you seem to have 2 triumph badge hit trinkets..do you really need that much hit? or just to appease the gearscore gods.... May i suggest to you maybe swapping one of your trinkets out for either the Pit of Saron heroic trinket or the darkmoon card greatness trinket. There maybe be lower in item lvl but there are far more superior than the hit trinkets. Also you seem not to be exalted with factions that can offer you glyphs and enchants which will enhance you characters dps, it may only be little but a little goes along way. One more thing try to maximise your blacksmithing skills to get those two extra gem slots in gloves and wrist. Other than that your character is in ship shape condition.

I wish you the best of luck in your application.

kguild19.....

re: ...

welll had like blue trinekt before that..never really changed and as of blacksmithing making gold to level it atm and currently spending triumphs on son of hordir rep..so will have all soon..so am i in ?

kguild.,

re: ..

dont mean to be pushy soz but jsut a little anxious

Thurgon<FE>

chaz_No.1 wrote:
you seem to have 2 triumph badge hit trinkets..do you really need that much hit?

I would say no, that much hit isn't needed. According to the linked armory profile his hit is at 13,14% (431 rating) while the cap for paladins is 8% (263 rating), the cap for special attacks and 2h weapons (also 1h weapons when not dual-wielding).

Back on topic, good luck with the application Happy
Everlightly

thanks for your app m8 and your patience m8, hope to have an answer for you today
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: