This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: Erebos Combat/Subtlety social app - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

My name is Pjetja (dont try and pronounce it, brakes your tonque!) My location is the Netherlands.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Characters name is Erebos a level 80 rogue with dual specialization in combat and Subtletly. Since this character dinged very recently im still leveling its proffesions wich will be leatherworking and engineering.
I also have 450 jewelcrafting enchanting and blacksmithing on various alts.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Erebos

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I am applying because i whas fortunate to have had a sample of the atmosphere and people of Forsaken Enlightenment and fel madly inlove with it.(ive raided with you in black temple not to long ago and visited ventrillo where i heard Tethane sing her famous naxx song) Plus Aaltsje spams me what a great guild FE is 24/7.
My expectation is to find a good solid base to help out people as much as i can and basicly have a blast of a time clearing and exploring new and old content in a casual environment.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I know Aaltsje, Ateiwiux, Svro, Meridana. Aaltsje first mentioned you guys.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

First guild whas Steelbloom that later changed into Lunar Eclipse. Ive left them because as of late there is to much drama and bad atmosphere to enjoy playing the game and i dont want that to ruin the time that i spent in world of warcraft.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I bring a mixture of humor, a layed back personality and sheer looks into FE.
I am also a good solid all round player with almost all classes capped and experience with every role in raiding and a good base of ingame knowledge.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I am aiming for a social spot but i will fill in the raider questions so when a spot opens up for a raid you have a general idea what my capabilities are.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

On the rogue this will be combat in the future with a pvp offspec. Ive choosen combat as main since dps wise muti and combat are close together in dps but i love the spell diversity and axe/sword speciality of combat just a bit more.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I visit many websites a day for the many classes i have with blizzard's website beeing one also elitistjerks, arenajunkies, the warlocksden, thottbot, bannanshoulders, mmo-champion, wowwiki and many more.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

My talents are choosen because after a long research time on various sites and talking to many different rogues this spec is higest in combat dps. For glyph choices i use a rogue simulation spreadsheet to calculate maximum glyph usage dps wise. (would like to add this char is still under heavy construction). I know mutilate is higest in single target dps but like i stated previously i like combat a tad more as personal prefrence. (yes its the killing spree :P)

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Yes i can.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Almost always available.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

Dbm, Omen, Grid, Roguepowerbars, Recount, Hudmap and various ui addons.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

Raided since vanilla expercienced in almost every raid since with exeption of icecrown hardmodes (lack of guild progress) Mostly in tank and dps (melee and ranged) and a little xp with healing (shaman)

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

None at the moment (i have some geared alts if needed) but working hard to get gear for the roque.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

Yes but not enough. I would like to one day clear icc hc. I find hard modes sexy as hell since they challenge players to give there all ability wise and i like that very much.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

I have no objections against that we all help eachother maximize our play and if someone offers a good tip i would be thankfull for that.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

I dont put much value to items since we form a team and if one progresses via gear in a way we all do so no problems here.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

Nothing i understand that perhaps that player has better gear/skill so that would help the raid more as a whole. I would just wait untill a spot opens up later that week.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

I would ask why he reacts in such a way and try the understand that raiding requires much focus and that some will not react the way they would when fully rested. So if uncalled i wouldnt react that much.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Fantastic! really money doesnt matter one bit it comes with the game and people tend to pay me for my good looks anyway :P

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Toofles the Great

This guy is awesome. And I am not saying that just to get him in. I can vouch for him that if he does't get picked for raid/other activities he won't enrage. He's the calmest guy I've met in WoW.
Pjetja can also spam Vent. I doubt he will fill in with Jim, but he can surely bring something fresh to our guild.
I can't even say how happy I am to see you applying <3 And I can't describe in English how awesome he is. Just MEH!!1!1one!!1
He has cats (Chausie !!!)

Nice application,Pjetja.Or can we call u Peter just to make things easy and people to easily use ur name on vent?:P yes,i can pronounce ur name right ;)

Aaltsje
Wanderer

Hahah my harassing him into applying worked.. WIN! And omg, Lukas.. I wanted to say nice things first.. Cause Pjet really is awesome! He doesn't even get mad when I beat him in 23698424 duels.. But ofc, he's too pretty to get mad anyway! wink And well besides that, he's just a great player and an even better friend! But okies, I'll stop the rave now! I think you all get the idea.. /accept!

Gl on the app you! <3

Chausie

He has cats?

Oh I like him already <33

ur so easy,hannah :P

Chausie

Hey, anyone who has cats is awesome!

Though he'd be double awesome if he had rats too. Do you have rats?

Rats... you mean those small critters that are usually fed to the snakes?

No rats aldo i have 3 cats? so then i must be 3 times as awesome?
Thanks for all the sweet replies guys hope to see you soon! Happy

Snakes eat mice mostly, rats tend to eat the snake :S

Sputtnik
Enlightened

oh yea! Snakes really loves mice!

badger badger badger badger

arghh SNAKE!! SNAKE!!! AHHH its a SNAKE
Aaltsje
Wanderer

Mushroom, mushroom?

Everlightly

few nice comments from peeps, don't see what not really, so a yup from me
wupas

my sisters snakes seem to love the rats tho :o

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: