This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Social application (FLOWER POWER) - ACCEPTED

Malrion is a tard, and I have always had bad experiences with bad company so I stayed away from that lol, ninja's and idiots and when you dare to ask why they reply "Look at my guild name lulz".

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Tuishao wrote:
I have always had bad experiences with bad company so I stayed away from that lol, ninja's and idiots and when you dare to ask why they reply "Look at my guild name lulz".

this is exactly what ever idiot from this guild has said to me, ninjas, ninja pullers, fake dcs, idiots, ret pallys geared with spell pen and intellect gems, DKs Tanks who are so so bad that it beggars imagination, but i digress into a hateful fury of this one guild.

Nice response to the statement I made re valour, and I understand more where you are coming from there.

mal at the time we left was very dickish and stubborn
izzy was...well...she didn't do anything wrong..
but she didnt do anything? and as a officer who had loot priority
i think a little help would be like...expected?

underseas was quite useless back in the day.
may i remind you this was all over a year ago ^^
people change Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

hmm well you do seem to be associated bad the pun,with some bad company. A guild member has said you ninja DCed in a raid he was in, like the players that people have experienced.

As much as a well geared charcter you are, part of me says yes, because you were a former member but on the other hand part of me says no due to the experince a member has had, the mates you have named and the guild hopping, guilds have bad time occationally, doesn't mean you should leave at first chance, god, If i did that I would have been through alot more. A good loyal members sticks with it.

Just my 2 cents

hmm well you do seem to be associated bad the pun,with some bad company. A guild member has said you ninja DCed in a raid he was in, like the players that people have experienced.

As much as a well geared charcter you are, part of me says yes, because you were a former member but on the other hand part of me says no due to the experince a member has had, the mates you have named and the guild hopping, guilds have bad time occationally, doesn't mean you should leave at first chance, god, If i did that I would have been through alot more. A good loyal members sticks with it.

Just my 2 cents

im not sure where this "ninja dc" is or has come from? if i was told i might actually be able to explain it? Happy

"guild hopping" - yes, guilds do have bad times. But there are also just bad guilds.

the only guild i mentioned above i do not consider as generally a bad guild is valour.

the rest just really...annoyed me? that i was made to believe they were so "friendly" "pro" "active" and then not even allowed on teamspeak other than in raids? thats pretty harsh.

but i appreciate your reply Happy ^^

not to mention they cost me £30 in alliance > horde and horde > alliance transfer (the two hordie guilds)

the previous guilds like battleragers etc, believed themselves to be "hardcore" without the...progression? Happy

Everlightly

Anonymous wrote:
Everlightly wrote:

Just my 2 cents

im not sure where this "ninja dc" is or has come from? if i was told i might actually be able to explain it? Happy

"guild hopping" - yes, guilds do have bad times. But there are also just bad guilds.

the only guild i mentioned above i do not consider as generally a bad guild is valour.

the rest just really...annoyed me? that i was made to believe they were so "friendly" "pro" "active" and then not even allowed on teamspeak other than in raids? thats pretty harsh.

but i appreciate your reply Happy ^^

first reply to application by tehmaster
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Yes but he answer this question about 5 posts back

Quote:
As far as the DC's, if you could please tell me where i'd be happy to clear that up as most of the time i dc due to pulling my router off the wall and that takes about 10-20 minutes to reset.

I cant imagine him on purposely doing that, more than like he had this happen and was kicked from raid group as he was afk to long. If I did hear of anyone doing this especially on trial I would remove them from the guild. Its hard keeping a good reputation and I have kicked people for this offense before....

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well I guess its a yes from me, aslong as you dont wind me up its all good Happy atleast your voice has broke now :D.

Can't see the moments you D/ced as Tehmaster hasn't re replied and you came back and answered all the questions so seems fine.

But you will be kicked if you ninja dc in the guild.

of course, i'd expect nothing less,
What? I can't annoy you? Not even with my sheep anticts?
Hehe, yeah, broke a while ago xD

And as far as i can remember, the only recent raid i've dc'd in was a mostly guild raid, and in guild chat their were a few arguements going on because of the raid
I got fed up and told them to replace me as they needed another healer.
This was in icc10
If thats what tehguy was talking about? Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Im going to give you another go Flower, but I warn you management is far stricter now (ie me, I'm strict....) and we wont tolerate any actions that may hurt the guild name we have worked so very hard on establishing, you keep in check and out of trade :P Then we will be fine, on another note are you about tonight :P Have a lack of tanks signed for ICC25 and thought you may want to set and immediate good impression :P

awesome!
Thanks alot to all the kind comments Happy
And i sure will be if you need me!
Flower power tank ;D

And ...you? Strict? :o
I don't believe it!
Tehe, its okayy
Not a little kid anymore ><
should i just whisper you or an officer for an invite?

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Any Officer will do Happy Peter is probably on at the moment and I will be in a couple of hours, make sure all is sorted with xlight before you leave thou please xxx

yes, i have done that in guild and through in game mail Happy
wanted to leave on good terms at least.
thanks again
Happy

Everlightly

Welcome to the guild.
I reserve the right to be called johnny on vent

Everlightly™ aka Jonny© is now a registered trademark under the Everlightly™ brand, any use of this name by other persons is a violation of copyright and is subject to a 100-5000 gold fine.

Everlightly™ bringing you the best lightning bolts around, Shocking isn't it

Last edited by Everlightly on 8-9-2010 10:02; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: