This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Lantone

re: Lucént Holy Paladin Social Application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Hi peeps and non-peeps, I’m Ben, 27 and currently reside in Denmark.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armory.)
Lucént - 80 - Paladin - Holy/Prot (ret in bank) -Enchanting and JC at 450 each.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Lucént
{Alt}Sarii - 80 - Druid - Feral Kitty (offspec is a toy atm but thiking PvP or to go feral tank) - Skinning and Mining both at 450.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Sarii
{Alt}Maden - 80 - Mage - Arcane (offspec flavor of the day) - Tailoring and Engineering at 450.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Maden

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Honestly for the most part, it’s the people aspect. Being able to log on and say heayas and actually getting one back is quite a pick up on ones experience. To be able to share the aspects of the game with people who enjoy the same things, without having the hammer brought down on you because ones gear isn’t the right color, the correct numbers or accidentally pops a protective hand on a tank (whistles ....).
A guild which understands what team spirit is, understands integrity, enjoys to have fun and a laugh wouldn’t be all that bad either.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Pussinboot - She’s my amazing partner and wonderful other half. I heard of FE through the grape vine, on various forums throughout the Net, and through the gorgeous darling in my life. Happy

Grouped with Dave and his partner for a few randoms, spoken briefly with Jodie and I’m sure that I’ve seen, spoke to, raided and pugged with more FE members. Sry names I’m really bad on - lack of coffee. I know I’ve done some JC work for some FE members on a few occasions and chit-chatted with em.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Currently I have no other open apps anywhere, nor do I plan on having them. I have been in quite a few guilds throughout WoW, which I can list the majority of them if desired but for simplicities sake, I’ve been in Aquilus Fraternitas, Dreamblade and Solace here on ED. None of the guilds quite suited me, my partner or what we wanted.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I bring me and all that I am; a passionate diplomat, who’s goofy and dorky. Someone who loves to discuss game mechanics, various theory crafting quirks, what’s hot and not, and most of all what the true meaning if “fluffy” is - well that’s a really short list but there’s oh so much more. I am open and honest, loyal and friendly - setting out upon the world with childish curiosity and enthusiastic dedication. If anyone is game on a line dance in IF, fending of the smelly Hordes (I’m just not cleaning up any poo - yours or theirs) or just desires company though some randoms - I’m more than likely hyped for the cause.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I’m interested in becoming a social member, and thank you for taking the time to read my application. Happy Oh and if you have any questions, feel free to pst me ingame, through GL, or post here.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Nice application, I would be more than happy to offer you a social spot within FE!

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

sounds like a nice person too join our huge social life

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Another Diplomat! Woop means I can stop being so nice and softy softy to people if we have atleast 2 to counter it! >.> hehe.

Nice application and I giggled at the HoP on the tank, ive done that before :D when I have been the tank and gone o ........... damn, Also dispelled the abom on PP by accident so yea we all make mistakes ;p. Like O crap where did that abom go I think that was me sorry lmao.

Lantone

Tuishao wrote:
Like O crap where did that abom go I think that was me sorry lmao.

Haha, now that is funni. Well i don't think we have any problem trying new "tactics". :=) Anywho, ty all and I look forward to playing Good pala - Bad pala.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

He isn't allowed to be bad palla anymore or he gets mushrooms in his dinner!

Lantone

Don't worry I wont tell, and if Mushrooms are the punishment, we can always feed em to the Dogs.

Btw, did we ever find that "lost" recruitment post on the WoW-Eu forums?

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Nope, it vanished! Very strange!

Toofles the Great

Well... I ate mushrooms for dinner today. 2 dishes. Both "shroomingly shroomish".

So shrooms rock.

HeeHee, Lucent crafted me gems fro free, he must be accepted :S Or I will have to pay him otherwise.

Guardian

On that last comment Declined! mushrooms suck, cant have someone who says mushrooms rock saying invite!!!!!

>.>

Anyhow I say yes, seems a nice app and decent person aslong as you aint fussed about not getting raid spots all the time as raid spots are quite full up and want to join have fun and be relaxed (Also read the guild rules etc and pay attention to the time of day ie Watershed) no problems here.

I'm not fussed about raid spots or anything. Happy Raiding is something I do love but there are many other parts of the game that I love and alot of other reasons I WoW ... Just chilling with some great peeps and cruisin around sounds sweet to me.

About the Guild Rules and all the other to, what, fors, do's, do-nots, avail things .... all that. All of which I do understand and have no problems abiding by, even certain times. Hehe :P

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Lantone

Anonymous wrote:
I'm not fussed about raid spots or anything. Happy Raiding is something I do love but there are many other parts of the game that I love and alot of other reasons I WoW ... Just chilling with some great peeps and cruisin around sounds sweet to me.

About the Guild Rules and all the other to, what, fors, do's, do-nots, avail things .... all that. All of which I do understand and have no problems abiding by, even certain times. Hehe :P

Lol, ups, I always thought that I'd never forget to sign in and post, but alas. anywho, this was posted by me.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Give someone a whisper when your online next, and see if there is an officer on to invite you Happy

Lantone

Sure thing! I'll hunt someone down when I next log in, cya round and look forward to joining. wink

Lantone

Hi all - fluffies and not fluffies.

I want to thank you all for your time and generous efforts while I have been here. I have had alot of fun while in FE. Jodie, Peter, and all you others are great.. I mean it. The work you put in isn't easy, and for what you all have achieved, Blizz should give you lifetime game time subscription - not to mention model you in game.

I have after a long thought decided to remove my characters from the guild. There are things that I need to do and help with, sadly I can't do that and still carry <Forsaken Enlightenment> above me with out violating the rules.

All in all, I have been honored to be welcomed and part of the FE family and humbled by your presence.

I'll miss ya'll and good luck in Cata Happy
~Ben.

Ah and Stay as gorgeous Fluffy as you always have been!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: