View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Frosty drakes for the Death Squad!

Happy Ty Clare, yea hopefully more people can go next time I know Jim and you need to finish off for defo and Hopefully some for AL on tues, and Jonny as he ended up being ill and ofc liam who got burnt out lol slacker :p.

Wizzboshing

You are welcome. Bring it on!

Happy

I'm not a slacker ;) Just five days a week of grey for about nine months can make you go slightly insane, so a week or two off every so often brings me back refreshed to throw my face back into the grinder.

Big up Da Guildies epic acheivment, Sindys all you can eat tested us like we hadn't seen since..... well doing her normal for the first time but as usual only so long before the enemy gives in and rolls over.

Peter I was trying all my scouser stealth tactics to evade the icy grip but meh, next to removing her feet so she couldn't land I dunno what I could do maybe she be on wheels next time Happy...or bricks. She really did test my patients tho with apparent invisible iceblocks, and those I KNOW I was behind, but not clearing stacks making me look like a right nublet! but with one valorus call from Chaz "Ive taunted", really meaning "I've interveened" I ran out turning Sindy and wiping the raid! all cept like 2 i think well she was going down anyways Happy wheres the fun in getting the achi with all 10 alive eh.

Good effort all, and im sure there will be more drakes in the near future just a matter of time , I for one wont hesitate in helping when im available or stepping aside if/when required / working etc so peeps can get theirs.

Now onto the final 10 man requirement and our new titles "Bane of the Fallen King", I know we can do it.

Everlightly

Ipsith wrote:
Gratz again then Happy

And while we're repeating things, will there be another "The Team" to get more frosty drakes? Can it be more official this time instead of evolving from a previously sign-up based not-heroic-specific regular 10-man?

This was a group set up before you came into the guild Tom, it was offical, don't really like that comment m8. This is pretty much everyone from the first LK kill
pandagork

kilkal wrote:
Now onto the final 10 man requirement and our new titles "Bane of the Fallen King", I know we can do it.

Just a quick pair of stats

Number of guilds with 11/12 heroic ten man modes: 10059
Number of guilds with a 10 man heroic LK kill: 1692

I say, bring it indeed

Gratz guys - there has been a certain level of focus and commitment on getting the 11/12 HM down and burning through the remaining achievements for the Drakes. I think we have learnt a lot about playing with each other, good things and bad things, but overall that we can kill things, moving, adapting to fights. It's been a really good run. Congrats on drakes.

I am also conscious that there have been people who have filled in when we have been short and there are those that are still missing some achievements / kills. I am more than happy to kill / do those again or go standby (if required )

Next target has to be Lich King Heroic. Slot him then maybe burn through Ulduar / ToGC / Naxx / Malygos / Ony 10m Achievements ?
wupas

Gratz on the mounts! You deserved them Happy

Congratz guys sorry am missing all the fun
but meh what can i do lol RL and blizz ruined my game with their introduciton to the patch and they couldnt seem to fix my fps issue.
though am missing ya all
hopefully cya lot when Cata comes :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: