Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassor
Wanderer

re: Warriors

After seeing how easy they be, decided to roll one. Any handy advice / guides / builds I should be looking at whilst levelling? End game is just spam WW / HS and click blood thirst every few secs.

Also what heirloom stuff is worth picking up?
Everlightly

Well boa shoulders and chest the state the obivous.

The 2 handed boa axe is the weapon of choose, but your not going to get titans grip untill outlands so I wouldn't get the 2nd till then, but if you do go for a 2nd, get the agility mace, atleast your leveling 2 weapon skills while leveling.

I'ld spec arms untill you get to 61, just seems to be easier to level since you hit so hard with it. heroic strike, mortal strike, overpower a little later and execute are the main attack, plus bladestorm is fun, (dam think i'll try arms again for fun)

dual spec at 40 for prot for easy dungeon queues aswell.

Elitist jerks are pretty much the norm for your specs and talents, but you will know that.

I leveled my warrior as prot/arms early last year and only switched to fury about 4 months ago, out of all the 80s i've leveled, my warrior was the most fun and challenging and i'm going to lv a 2nd in cataclysm, also spacegoat is very useful for the racial heal, saved my arse a few times, and got alot of my fury advise from patrik

hope this helps nathan
Chausie

was gonna ask why a warrior, but then i remembered you have a hunter main and so are used to boredom whilst playing

When I had my warrior I got it to 60 I used fury, before Heirlooms was quite nice, because of the self heal and also I had 2 pro weapons! lol flurry axe or w.e it was :P with Lifestealing and the other with Crusader so I had a constant influx of health. Maybe small but enough to keep me chain killing mobs etc.

But a lot as changed so whatever you pick just go for your play style, want one big weapon or two small weapons until you get titan grip! Rawr.

Or ofcourse the tanking which is cool enough

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: