This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Svro

re: Svro social application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Hey, I'm Cipri, 18 years and i'm from Romania.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My character is a mage, arcane, lvl 80, I have tailoring 450 and enchanting 448.
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Emerald%20Dream&name=svro

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I'm applying to FE because i'm looking for a good raiding guild, for fun, for new friends, i want to change everything in wow, and i think a guild is nice beggining. Happy

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I dont know anyone, or i dont remember now, and i know this guild is a great one, and i'd like to join.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I'm in Lunar Eclipse since i beggin the game, but now the guild isn't what it was, everyone can enter, its a mess around all, i dont like that, well no, this is my first application atm.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Oww, well, i'm helping everyone who needs me, ofc, i'm an addicted player:d allmost 24/24 on wow, just when i'm out to a beer i'm offline :D, i'd like to join all raids if i can, aim higher, and win.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Raiding ofc.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
My raiding spec is arcane, and the OS is Fire. I like to play with arcane, because its not rly hard, and i handle it really ok, with fire i dont make more then 6k dps, with arcane @10k somethimes.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
mmo-champion.com is everything for me.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
My spec is better for arcane, didn't know a better one, Glyphs, Glyph of arcane blast- because i use alot of arcane blast and its the best for me. Glyph of molten armour- more crit ofc :D. Glyph or arcane missile- same, i use it alot and its usefull for me.Glyph of arcane intelect- it make's arcane intelect cheaper:D. Glyph of slow fall- that's fun. I chosed those because they are best and usefull for me.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
If its not cataclysm, sure, I'm born to join the raid until its over. :D

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
Everyday.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
DBM, recount, grid, atlasloot, plagued.
I've start wow when first quarter of icc was launched.Here on retail, but i'm playing since burning crusade, i dont got much xp with other raids, but i handle really well Icc and RS.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
WowHeroes say's i'm for icc25 and RS25, and i belive him :D.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
I've tried some, but didn't have a good group and we failed. Ofc i would love to try more in the future.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
Entusiasmatic, because someone wants to help me and give good advice.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
Sad, but i will wait until next week, maybe i will get it then :D.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
Well i'm used with in, in my other guild, there were just 10 ppl, who were making icc 10, and in 25 they pug instead of some of guildies and stuff like that, so its not a problem Happy. I can pug either if isn't there a place for me :D, or wait the other guild raid.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Nothing can get me mad. Anyone can say everything about me, i know how i am, but well, it depends, anyway if is something bad, i dont care:D.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel
We can make progression in wipes:D, so more wipes, more progression, the repair bill isn't big for a clothie, so no problem.

Thanks guys for reading my application, If i missed something, please notice me, and i will try to do my best on answering it. Ty and good luck on raiding.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Chausie

You still have two PvP pieces on. Is the DPS you say on the dummy, or in ICC with the 30% buff?

And I had always assumed WoWHeroes would be viewed as female - Being that it focuses on what someone has other than what they are like.

Good luck with your application, Cipri!

Forum Image

Yes, sadly i got 2 pieces of pvp, but i dont got better ones, the back i can change it with that one i buy with frost, but i loose 60 haste raiting, and i like to have lots of it, but if its a must, i will change it because i really wanna join, and the trinket, i try to get the festergut trinket, that one with haste... but never saw it drop... i donno with what to change it, and my first gear was pvp gear :D.

Svro

Ah, on dummy i can make @ 7k only with my buffs.

Chausie

Ah, okay. I only mentioned them as I had thought you had forgotten to replace them. I'm not really bothered if you use PvP gear or not, to be quite honest.

I know very little about Mages, and what I do know is only about frost. Is the haste rating on the trinket that great, that other easy to get trinkets, with procs or on use effects, are worse than it?

Forum Image

i'd like another trinket, but the best is from icc 25... and i want to have haste over 1.1k and yes, a trinket with some procs would be really great, but like u see, didn't saw it or get it... and until then i'll try to keep this one, i spammed POS for SP trinket, but didn't drop aswell...

Chausie

Oh, fair enough! Trinkets can be quite the pain in the arse, yes.

It was nice talking to you. Again, good luck! Perhaps we will speak again sometime.

Forum Image

Ty for watching my application, and ty for reply Happy, and yes maybe we will talk another time.
Cya mate, good luck.c

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Raiding spots are generally full up atm, We don't have too many mages but wouldn't want you to get upset if you didnt get a spot so social is ok to join but after your reply to question 5 I assume you wouldn't just want to join? =

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I'm in Lunar Eclipse since i beggin the game, but now the guild isn't what it was, everyone can enter, its a mess around all, i dont like that, well no, this is my first application atm.

Im sort of confused by this what do you mean mess around and let everyone enter? we let most people enter as social (no idiots etc allowed) but general everyone gets a trail. Would this be a problem?

Also I noticed you have just applied now, is that because we killed LK last night? or was you planning on joining us before hand?

Svro

Yes, as social is ok for me if i can join somethimes guild raids:).
And with that, point 5, i mean, i applied to be dedicated, a month ago, and noone reads my app so no answer, and now, if u want to join the guild, u can do it as dedicated, it dont depends on your gs or on anything, that's why its a mess... i dont like it... good players are ignored, i dont say i'm pro, but also i dont suck, and sorry if i missunderstand.
Well i'm happy u killed LK last night, gratz guys, i want to join a good guild, not just for reason you killed it last night:D, its really awesome, because with last guild we didn't passed Sindragosa.
Also, if i'm social, i can be promoted, in time, as a raider?:D

svro

Well i dont want to people think that's a bad guild, its a good one, but it was better in past... Happy. there are some great guys, too bad the leader isn't like them...

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well, mmmm we dont do gearscore here hope that isnt a problem? I myself hate it and despise the whole term this is why it is nowforth named Gayscore Happy.

As it does not show skill yes it might help a little but as I personally have shown before it is not the be all and end all.

Social spots are open and yea maybe you can get raid spots Happy we have lots of random 10mans that happen so you could probably get a spot in there.

Aslong as you don't get upset about not being able to go on every 25man and every heroic run (Set group atm until we finish off our drakes etc) I don't see a problem with you coming in and having a trail you might like the guild's atmosphere and friendliness.

Svro

I like how u think :D, well i say yes. i'd like to come if i have somethimes place in icc10 or 25, and rs10/25, not in all ofc :D.
but, i will be online in game, next week i think, now i have alot of work and i have a health problem, after i rezolve all who i have to wisp? Happy

Crossless
Wanderer

bump...need decision to be taken

svro

I can't wait :-s pff

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: