View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Raid list for ICC25 Monday 2nd August

Sorry for not putting this on the calandar last night, I was feeling a little un well so wanted to hop off to bed.

Tanks:

Sycamorechaz, Stonaar, Kilkal

Healers:

Smara, Pretoriah, Ipsith, Peneloppe, Miserys, Wupas

Dps:

Tethane, Everlightly, Vladi, Maiaral, Rieka, Earthwormjim, Cassor, Sputtnik, Dudelion, Elysea, Puremeh, Pandagork, Wiggins, Wizzbosh, Baltaer, Dawnrazor.

Sorry to those not on the list that went last night, I have had to re address the list for attempts on LK this week.

Can I remind ALL raiders it is a requirement to have the following addons to participate in FE raids.

http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1327572&gid=45872

NOT having these addons may result in you not being invited to 25 man raids. Things like DBM although you may not think YOU need them, there are occasions where the addon benifits the whole raid group (ie LK defiles.)

You are alo required to have EPGP

http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4686303&gid=45872

Additionaly you know where we are content wise, new members should be reading up on the bosses we down and making sure when they get a chance to shine in raids they do so! I know a lot of you have been brought in as Social members, but if you prove your performance to us on the occasions you get to raid with us, you may get raid spots more frequently, anything is possible!

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Just asked in guild, and it appears you are locking icc25 for more goes at LK. I presume you keeping the same team.
I can be on standby if you need a spare healer, if not I will look to Pug it.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Team would probably change so you may be in with a shot, the reason they had to unlock it last night was the signs where not right for more tries on LK.

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

ooh, i thought you was still going for LK. right I will hang back fonzie like and see what the guild needs of me.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Yea I think they are going to LK, but it was on lock from the other week but people didnt sign not the right set up so had to unlock it last night. Sooo might be in for a shot at LK if the right people sign etc.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Just grab a moment online, I haven't even seen you on to say hello and all the raids up up in the calender, sign away fo sure, I know your abilities!!!

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

I have snuck my alt in the guild (Aendruil - Druid) and tbh mostly potter on that making gold as Galadruin only needs icc & rs so i only log to raid - or if people need hc tank/healer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: