This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firvrah

re: Restoration Druid Guild Application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Ollie Rahman 18 Lincoln, England

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Character name - Firvulag
Level - 61 as of 26th July 2010 (GMT)
Class - Druid
Spec - Restoration
Profession 1 - Leather Working (111 as of 26th July)
Profession 2 - Skinning (309 as of 26th July)

Link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Firvulag

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I expect a friendly environment that will be fun and exiting to level in, one that will incorporate me in raids when i become a useful and capable raid healer. I also expect the guild to be social and be a generally fun place to be in.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I have been questing with Kotomaru (Sycamorechaz) he directed me towards the guild claiming it was social but also a guild with good progress through the higher raids available in the end game.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I have been in two or three low level social/levelling guilds between the levels of 20 - 45 but these were somewhat inactive and dead, few people were online at my on-line times and so there was little point in me being there as i could be of no help to anyone and they could be of no help to me.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I am a fun loving guy with a great sense of humour but can be professional at times when it is required (as i tried to show here in the application) i am online most days and try to be chatty and entertaining whenever possible. i am willing to go out of my way to help others. I enjoy the game but i enjoy the game alot more with friends to play the game with, which is the reason why i applied for a social guild, If any lower level need any help with dungeons/ group quests i will try whenever possible to help them and will do my best when i do.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I am looking to become social for the time but when i can be a help to the rest of the guild i will happily go out raiding.

(8. extra - This is in fact my second account my first being a level 80 dwarf hunter, unfortunately i cannot show you the armoury of this as i was never successful in recovering my account but i can link you to wow heroes http://wow-heroes.com/
Blade's Edge
Hantori
This was the reason why i started a new character on ED, as Hantori i ran up to the first boss FL in ulduar and large parts of Nax 25 with my guild Decimators until it became a raiding guild under a different name, when i do reach level eighty hopefully i will be able to offer advice to new level 80s doing HCs and Lower raids.

I didnt know if this was relevant but i just thought i would add it.)

Well thanks, i hope you will consider my application and make a reasonable judgement.

Thanks

Ollie
Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Nice social application =) we'll talk about raiding once your at lvl 80 and so forth, we can always do with more social members, its what makes our guild great!!

I would just like to point out i have no temporarily re-speced to balance for a short time in order to level quicker.

Thanks

Ollie

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I'm or for the social applications! Chaz can pop one over to you when your next questing, or poke another Officer in game!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: