This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stoneyloon

re: Stoneyloon social/raider Application - WITHDRAWN

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Colin (as some of you will know), I'm 25 and I live in scotland

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Chars Name is stoneyloon, lvl 80 Surv/BM (for my spirit beasts) hunter with leatherworking and skinning
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Stoneyloon

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I am applying to FE as i was a member about 2 years ago and i have just never really settled into anywhere else the same, i expect nothing from the guild apart from a great atmosphere with some of the most friendly ppl i know on ED

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Yeh i still chat to andy every now and then and have spoken to peter if i see him in the passing Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I dont have any apps in anywhere else atm,
when i left FE 2 yrs ago i started my own guild (scottish serpents) that didnt work out as i plannedand we dispanded and joined Sugar and Spice where i started WOTLK raiding,
soon after i joined the guild fell apart when a lot of the officers couldnt agree on how the guild was being run,
I then started my own guild again (The serpents Curse) it worked for a while this time where i had a solid 10man ICC raiding team going but the novelty wore off for a some ppl and it started to dwindle away,
I joined my friends guild (Templar Knights) after that but was made homeless for a while and by the time i got back the guild was pretty much non-existent and thats where i am atm.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I can bring a fun loving player who gets on with everybody and if needed i can be a very flexible addition to the guild having 7 lvl 80's and every proff maxed out i am always glad to help anyone in need wheather it be advice/gems/enchants/gear ect ect

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I would be glad to join either a social or raider (pref some raiding time with the guld but not a neccessity)

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
Depends on what char :P i have played all my chars in all specs and play very well in all, because i get bored playing one char 24/7 I really dont prefer any one spec/class over any other.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
yes and no, I have a daughter (kira) who is 2 today :D so the only time i struggle slightly is when she goes to bed (between 8pm an 9pm) but i am always still very able to play i just have to get her to sleep at the same time.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
I am nornally available any day, most days during the day and nearly every evening.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
Loads jodie and peter got me addicted to addons ages ago :P
DBM, Omen, Recount, SUI, thats the major ones but i have too many to list

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I have played every roll in nearly every raid up to and inc ICC25 i havent done many hardmodes yet but currently 9/12 in 10man 7/12 in 25man ICC

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
Everything apart from ICC HM's dependant on how geared you require for these raids

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
Have don some of the simpler raid achi's but ive never really set out to get them, i wouldnt mind getting more when the right group comes to get them with.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
I feel fine I am always open to sudgestions, I never take any advice/critisism badly learingin and adapting is part of the game

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
AAAHHH FFS U NOOB MEH ..... rofl na there is always next time and if it goes to a guildie then its always a good thing as with their new uprage they will find it easier to help you get it next time round

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
Just accept that for whatever reason it may be it's for the benefit of the raid group and get on with something else, what else can you do.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Bite my tounge, its been a heavy nite of raiding and frustration can sometimes lead to spur of the monent comments.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
Pretty good if everyone is getting the tactics right we're goin to get there eventually, wiping is part of raiding there are too many ppl nowadays that cant take a wipe its part of the learning process.

I look forward to Hearing from you guys and await your decision.

You can get me ingame also on stoneyloon,stoneyloonz,stoneypwns,stóney, or stoneyshitfs :P
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Hey Colin long time no see! Will this be your main are you applying with alts as well or will you still be playing one of the others "Stoneys"?

stoneyloon

I will be playing all my chars all the time, my main can be decided by the guild for your needs if there is a need to apoint one Happy
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Do you think we could have armoury links for them all please Happy Only the level 80's ofc :P

stoneyloon

also sorry for the crap reply yeh the app will be with "alts" aswell (if you'll have them).

stoneyloonz resto/ele shammy
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Stoneyloonz

stoneypwns prot/holy pally
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Stoneypwns

stoneysneaky assassi rogue (will be getting fransfered back to ED in a week)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Stoneysneaky

thats the info for the "alts" if you would like to have a look :D
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Hello Colin Happy, Sorry to disappoint but im saying no, I Like you and your missus but you have joined us and left us what 3 times now? and everytime we just get you back into the guild with some raid spots you up and leave :S.

We have offered you back before and you have turned us down, so I can't help but think because we are doing well you want to join back? Im not sure. Don't get me wrong I Do like you both but from my perspective im sure you can understand where im coming from.

Would you actually be staying with us this time or get bored and leave again?

stoneyloon

Hey tuishao i can very well understand your concerns but they are put from a very blunt perspective.

I have left FE twice before once was a "rat deserting a sinking ship" incident where things werent looking too good for FE a few years back and i stupidly enough left. The second was to start up my own guild to see what GM'in was like.

Both of these were a couple of years back now and the later was discussed with jodie and peter and i left with no hard feelings, so no i didnt get bored there was a lot more to wow that i hadent explored at the time.

There are plenty of guilds doing very well that i havent applied to so no thats not the reason i want to come back to FE, i still know people there who are very good and funloving players and i want to get back into that atmosphere again.

I didn't come back when offered as i wasn't sure if i was ready to settle into a guild at the time and i didnt want to come back if i wasnt going to stay permanately as i dont want to mess people about.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

I am Peter, I know you didnt leave on bad terms, but im also counting the time your partner came back and you didnt and she ended up leaving.

What would happen if in the future we had another rough patch too? would that bring about the "rat deserting a sinking ship" again?

I gotta ask these questions blunt or not, someone has to just to make sure they dont again Happy.

stoneyloon

Lol soz peter couldn't remember your char name :P

Paula left because she got a job working away from home, her 12yr old son was playing her account when she left so he come over to our guild to be with me, that has nothing to do with my history.

As for staying through rough patches, 2 of the guilds i have been in over the last year have dispanded and i have been one of the last to go so i learned my lesson there when i left FE for the 1st time without staying to bounce back.
stoneyloon

I'd like to just withdraw my application as i think my past with FE has got in the way of this app and that there are assumptions/concerns that wont easily be satisfied.

Good Luck with the future everyone in Forsaken Enlightenment hope you all keep well.

Stoney
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Umm ok Happy well as you know I Gotta ask these questions as I know you quite well so better me asking and sorting it out than someone you don't know tbh atleast you know I mean No offense and are just trying to make sure everything works.

Well aslong as your not planning on doing one again :P seems ok with me but raiding spots... are kinda full as you probably know, social is open ofc but I dont want people expecting lots of raiding and then joining and being upset. But as I always say (check all the other damn apps zzzz lol) We have lots of alt raids, random raids etc now adays because of the raider base we have now so im sure you would be able to get on some.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: