This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Ouwetank Protection Warrior raiding - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location? Nick, 26 The Netherlands

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) Ouwetank, 80, Warrior, Protection, Blacksimthing and Jewelcrafting Ouwe's Armory click here

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? While doing gdkp runs with your guild i noticed the great fun and commitment u guys have in your guild and i would love to be a part from that!

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? Only know the member that did the GDKP runs thats also how i heared about this guild

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? I have been in Seven Sins which felt apart iam now in Fearless which is a social guild but iam looking for a good guild that frequently do raids..

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. Dedication, Commitment and Fun

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. I would love to become a raider of your guild!

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? Protection, got dps offspec (but dont got gear for it..) I love to tank it a major responsabilaty and tactics wise a great challange.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? I moslty check up on Tankspot.com and just start convo's wiht other tanks from other guilds just to chitchat about our class

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? I think mine talents are the best for tanking as warrior, and glyphs are the best suiting with this setup.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. Yes i can

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? Mostly iam online everyday after 6 o'clock gametime, weekend iam mostly on entire day

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? DBM, Omen and Recount

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? Naxx, Ulduar, ToC, OS cleared as tank, ICC10 got 8/12 ICC25 6/12 as tank, (on mine priest i got ICC25 8/12)

What raids do you believe you are geared for? Iam geared for all the raids available at this time

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? I love to get them all!!

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? All tips/comments are welcome and i will only get better by them

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? /whisper <lucky> GZZ MATE!!. ill keep in mind ill get it next time and this benefits the guild even more!

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? Ask the raidleader before raidtime if he/she could swap us with the reason named above. And if not ill go finish mine loremaster achief waiting for an inv for the next encounter which they could use me.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? Ill just let him blow off his steam hoping he feels better afterwards

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? Shit ofc but hey pratcise makes perfect

Thank you for taking the time of reading mine application, if there is anything else you would like to know or something isnt clear please do whisper/mail me in-game

best regards

Nick (ouwetank)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

This guys been on a few of my runs, whispered me during the lootship, pretty good tank, my only worry would be fitting into the raids dude to the amount of tanks we have

Everlightly

Anonymous wrote:
This guys been on a few of my runs, whispered me during the lootship, pretty good tank, my only worry would be fitting into the raids dude to the amount of tanks we have

oops forgot to log in and say this,
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Bumping to Officer forums for a more detailed chat Happy Good luck with your application.

Cheers I really hope i can get in!

- Ouwetank

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Was Tethane who commented as me last time, but now its me.

So you know the raid spots are quite full up for 25mans, means 10man spots are even scarcer? BUT always have random alt runs and other runs when people can make it so another tank wouldnt go amiss Happy.

But other than that is your wanting to join as social and maybe fill in some raid spots if needed and as a tank that would be probably quite often compared to being a dps. Sounds good, nice application and you seem nice I cant recall your name so its good Happy

Yafar
Wanderer

he's from NL, his name is Nick and he's a tank... what do u want more!
Take him, take him, take him, ...
well i have absolutly no power over recruiting so nvm me :p

he's from NL, his name is Nick and he's a tank... what do u want more!
Take him, take him, take him, ...
well i have absolutly no power over recruiting so nvm me :p

/agree :D

- ouwetank

Sherawr
Guardian

Like petey says aybe join as social and fill as necessary. Again, nice app although maybe boosting up your dps gear may give you a better shot at raiding as tank spots usually pretty tight but hey give it a go Happy

Joining as social and play standby tank or do alt runs sounds fine for me.

- ouwetank

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Cool sorry we haven't replied, been busy with real life stuffs Happy. If you haven't already done give an officer a whisper and we will give you an invite as soon as possible Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Yup poke away and welcome to FE!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: